Why do Snares interrupt Lucian's Ultimate?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzuit

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Good news, bad news:

The Culling is not cancelled by snares/roots. I wonder if you are conflating Amumu's Curse of the Sad Mummy with snares, Amumu's effect also prevents attacking.

This seems odd to me, since the Culling is a spell. I'll talk to Zenon about it.
das racist

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2013

Quote:
Silence also does not seem to interrupt The Culling. Where is everyone getting their information? I'm admittedly testing on a more recent build, but don't see any changes to his spells checked in that would allow for this.

God, this is a problem with people putting their words in my mouth then proceeding to argue with them like I said it.... I said silence _DOES NOT_ stop lucian's ult. But i indicated that if it was a channel (I don't own the champ, i don't have 7300 IP or $10 to piss away, and he hasn't been on free week yet, and i'm too lazy to download a 500 meg PBE patch), silence SHOULD stop it, such as knockups, and roots were doing.

The people you're reading took what I said "Silence should stop lucian's ult if it is a channel" and twisted it into "SILENCE STOPS LUCIAN'S ULT BECAUSE IT IS A CHANNEL". This is like 'the phone game', except people are just too lazy to read what I said before commenting on what "I" said.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

08-28-2013
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
When is your next champion coming out?
My next champ will be storming Summoner's Rift directly after our next addition to the League. GypsyLord's second champ stole the spot ahead of me.

Luscious Lenny

08-28-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3814478

plz regarding zac's ulti with spell shield =P

Trazier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exman33 View Post
Not channels cast animations

I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of me being right.

Attachment 769136

Valenten

08-28-2013

Quote:
Silence also does not seem to interrupt The Culling. Where is everyone getting their information? I'm admittedly testing on a more recent build, but don't see any changes to his spells checked in that would allow for this.
also i got silenced out of it during a bot game soraka OP and MF was with her and i KNOW mf cant stop my ult.

Destabilizator

08-28-2013

Quote:
Good news, bad news:

The Culling is not cancelled by snares/roots. I wonder if you are conflating Amumu's Curse of the Sad Mummy with snares, Amumu's effect also prevents attacking.

This seems odd to me, since the Culling is a spell. I'll talk to Zenon about it.
While you are at it, check the ult vs. Pantheon's passive. I swear I saw enemy panth having passive up and being ulted by Lucian, every single shot got blocked and the passive didn't get popped.

Mynt

08-28-2013

Quote:
My next champ will be storming Summoner's Rift directly after our next addition to the League. GypsyLord's second champ stole the spot ahead of me.
Woo! First Vi's creator, then more CertainlyT? Shocking.

Your champions are always so thematically appealing. They entertain their themes with such purity. I am excited for this month.

Raiyn

08-28-2013

Quote:

oh..

...gawd....

YES!!!!!!!!

you could say its going to be a....sand storm of a champion?

A storm of a champion?

Ok honestly I can't resist, is storm a hint?!

Swampert

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
While you are at it, check the ult vs. Pantheon's passive. I swear I saw enemy panth having passive up and being ulted by Lucian, every single shot got blocked and the passive didn't get popped.
Since the Culling applies spell effects and not on-hit effects, it's the same as any other regular spell and hits him through his passive and will not consume his passive either.

1234567 ... 12