Release Notes v1.0.0.63

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

POndash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2009

Where do I apply for my 17.6% IP refund now that Fortitude runes have been nerfed?

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-16-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obisean View Post
I really hope so. The question is, additive or multiplicative. 90% additive might be too much, my bet is 70% multiplicative.

Though, I'm probably just getting my hopes up. Something tells me they won't stack and that cleans will only provide a 10% increase for 2 seconds.

Loving the thronmail buff btw. As Rammus that does most of my damage. At least in these uncertain physical DPS carry times.
its multiplicative i believe. If its additive, wed patch that... pretty sure it's not though based on prior interactions.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

12-16-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by POndash View Post
Where do I apply for my 17.6% IP refund now that Fortitude runes have been nerfed?
Oh please, they are still awesome. And we nerfed health globally.

- Zileas

I8C SRS FACE

12-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hye Circus View Post
So now Giant's Belt is a near 500 gold waste of money? Good job Riot.
I like how this one thing was what got you to comment.

Not the fact they are adding a champion. Not the fact they are fixing bugs on like 7 characters. Not the fact they are giving sorely needed buffs to many characters. Not the fact they are attempting to rebalance the game by loweirng the extreme power of "overpowered' heroes.

It's that Giant's Belt won't be quite as good.

@ Zileas: You should start using the term "Child, please" more often when people say ridiculous stuff.

Leonardo da Vinci

12-16-2009

pick a card on TF 10 sec from 15sec is really necessary? GAY!!!!! i hate this patch.

JohnWoods

12-16-2009

Can't wait for the trynd nerf. This guy is really ruining most of the games he is in right now (at least at my ELO).

As a Mundo player, HP nerf is a sad day but i guess HP was too good compared to most other stats. Thornmail buff feels good though.

Good job balancing and making the game more fun Riot

Ydriel

12-17-2009

Woot!!! Was looking forward to this! Now this is a **** good patch, nothing to whine about.
Promote removed: great, hope you can fix it.
Cleanse fixed: it was too good before, but still worth picking, we'll see how it goes.
Finally we get Nidalee!!! And I'll probably buy Udyr as well, seems viable now (always liked the concept, but he was just too UP to play with).
TF Gold Card not being an AoE stun anymore...well, I'm still waiting for a remake, but not having TF stun the whole clustered team is something already.
Tryn nerf - check.
Turret buff - check (let's hope you've got them right now xD)
Not having to click flash anymore - check.
Might go on and on and on...
...except that, to be honest...Mejai doesn't look any better than before T.T

EDIT: Ohh, almost forgot to mention the new art for champ info (saw some screenies, looks great!) and Death Recap, which seems like a great tool for new players and those moments during team fights where you wonder what exactly happened.

SamuraiPanda

12-17-2009

I absolutely love the changes from the Test Realm in this patch. You guys really listened to us about nearly everything, and that makes me warm inside <3

If there is one thing that I don't like, its the Rylai's change. It was so hard before to know whether or not an ability trigger Rylai's, so now that you guys changed the system and spells that work with it, I'll have to go back and retest everything >_<

Musta Krahkesh

12-17-2009

Ha, i felt like i was exploiting some glitch with Amumu. Good patch. I'll enjoy the tyrandamere nerf.

Nmaster64

12-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozen View Post
Missed this on the test realm:
"Instant cast spells like Yeti’s Bloodboil can now be cast while chasing a unit with another spell/attack"

This is a great change.

****, got beat to it. I wanted to point this out specifically, as I don't think I've ever seen a game do that before. It's small yet epic simultaneously.