So, about that Karma leak...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DancerofWar

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Ignoring that her kit is only lacking double mantra charges and AoE heal.
And her tether can only be cast on enemy champions and has a short duration and reach because of a snare. Also the tether doesn't do damage to anyone it passes through.

Plus the shield is weaker.

Riovedrag

08-28-2013

omg a karma rework nice

DancerofWar

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverpoweredSoap View Post
New Karma is better than Old Karma period.

New Karma is ****ing boring to tears though.
New may be better to you, but your opinion does not make fact.

Old has her fan base and for those that learned and enjoyed her, she was great. And when people didn't rage in champ select, she could kick ass. Problem was people were to quick to just say she is trash. There are plenty of champs like that now, but when you see those "trash" champs played by someone experienced, they don't seem so trashy.

OverpoweredSoap

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancerofWar View Post
New may be better to you, but your opinion does not make fact.

Old has her fan base and for those that learned and enjoyed her, she was great. And when people didn't rage in champ select, she could kick ass. Problem was people were to quick to just say she is trash. There are plenty of champs like that now, but when you see those "trash" champs played by someone experienced, they don't seem so trashy.
I played Old Karma to death, and I loved her look and her kit.

I loved Old Karma, but people need to stop acting just people they liked her so much, that she was better.

New Karma has exceeded Old Karma. I'm not a huge fan of New Karma, and I really do like the Old one better, she was way more fun.

DancerofWar

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverpoweredSoap View Post
I played Old Karma to death, and I loved her look and her kit.

I loved Old Karma, but people need to stop acting just people they liked her so much, that she was better.

New Karma has exceeded Old Karma. I'm not a huge fan of New Karma, and I really do like the Old one better, she was way more fun.
How can it be said she has exceeded old Karma? Just curious cause they aren't even the same champs anymore. Old was utility and new is a poke champ.

In name, new has exceeded old because of buffs and attention given, but I can't say she has exceeded old because its not the same. Old trundle versus new or old yi versus new have comparision points since their kits were kept and tweaked.......Karma's wasn't :/

I would say old versus new kat, but I never really played old kat....

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2013

Love the Karma rework.

A Sproutling

10-02-2013

Wish the "Traditional Karma" skin retained its cut up leggings feel like the classic I'd use it like all the time.