"Solo only" queue PLS RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FluffeeSama

08-23-2013

Hi Im a silver player and I've recently been getting matched against a lot of plat, gold player. They duo with silver players which resulted me getting matched against them. Our team has no way of shutting them down because we are less experienced and are generally not as good in mechanics. The game becomes less fun, seeing someone with much better mechanics than you snowballing hard and you have really no chance of winning.
Maybe add a "solo only" queue? I'd be greatful, pretty sick of losing because I got matched against players that are at a higher skill lv.

McCIoud

08-23-2013

No.jpg

The Cookie

08-23-2013

So there will be an "Only duo queue"? 2 duo queues on one team, and what does the loner guy do?

TheForesaken

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cookie View Post
So there will be an "Only duo queue"? 2 duo queues on one team, and what does the loner guy do?
"In order to play ranked, you either go in alone, or play with a five-man team."<---Best thing to hit ranked

GLaD0S

08-23-2013

It wouldn't be a big deal if it were like a silver 1 queueing with his silver five buddy.

But it's those guys who are plat three queuing with their bronze 4 friends that ruin everything.

FluffeeSama

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
It wouldn't be a big deal if it were like a silver 1 queueing with his silver five buddy.

But it's those guys who are plat three queuing with their bronze 4 friends that ruin everything.
That's exactly the problem I had.