An open apology after 3.10a

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

08-22-2013

AD Malphite new op!

Pylair

08-22-2013

wot, ad malphite has always been op.

HaIfhearted

08-22-2013

Trufax.
As a former AD Malph player, I must express my profuse apology for forgetting that fact.

RiotRival

NOC Technician

08-22-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

AD Rock is best Rock.

700 crits and they can never escape from you!

HaIfhearted

08-22-2013

Only 700?
Wheres your IE, Rival?

Y U NO BE MAN?!

emTmyclipin2u

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manse View Post
bah, stupid firewall. My math didn't post.

udyr with passive, phage kill proc, boots 3 with green enchant, and MS Quints bear stance's his way up to 690. If you swap that green for red/furor for 12% decaying, you'll cap out at 750 move...

COME BACK HERE AND LET ME LOVE YOU.
pop ghost with it bro, and you can run in circles around them. Also seems like you forgot diminishing returns on movespeed, but it still is really fast.

Also ad malphite with sotd is so OP. You kill them before they land from your ult.

naotasan

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRival View Post
AD Rock is best Rock.

700 crits and they can never escape from you!
Rival was the original AD malph.
DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE TAKE THAT FROM YOU

KaWraith

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
Oh man so many clueless Udyr nubs... You guys go ahead and keep thinking Phage will be the best thing on him... Maybe if you go tiger... But wait until you try Phoenix with Iceborn Gauntlet and experience the true power.

Bear(1 Sec Stun Every 6 Secs) + Iceborn Passive(125% Base Attack DMG & 30% Slow Every 2 Secs) + Phoenix AoE = Death As You Try To Escape
I am definitely a clueless udyr nub... I play for clueless and am a nub with udyr...

Nonetheless-- if you think phoenix-iceborn udyr is crazy--> Try tiger with Trintiy force (200% base attack) and frozen mallet (40% slow on hit) Tanky-yes, dmg-tons of, you dont need phoneix aoe to kill them while they escape... they aren't going Anywhere.

Orphane

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
Dude the beauty of jungle phoenix with iceborn is how he can gank and stick to opponents while doing magic dmg and your team finishing them off. I play jungle udyr as a tanky AoE CC machine. I find tiger has great single target burst but slow wave clear. I think tiger is better for top lane. But iceborn and phoenix I clear waves in seconds and split push lanes and run right back to my team if a fight starts. I like building to help my team and not just myself.
Do people even ****ing read the subforum links at the top of a thread before they post

Koravel

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
Do people even ****ing read the subforum links at the top of a thread before they post
There's a red post. So no. People are just following the dev tracker and assuming he's talking about SR.