The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakouden

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulsigae View Post
Godwin's Law is now in effect.
Havent heard this is so long lol

The Urf Life

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiyn View Post
As for Gem. Jesus, who the hell cares let her die, live, fart, breathe who friggin cares, she isn't worth my time I don't know why she's worth yours. Its a game. A video GAME, the integrity of the system isn't completely shot after one incident.
Honestly, I wouldn't care so much about Gem if she wasn't showing how corrupt Riot is.

TryMucinex

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophitia View Post
Mob justice? Both XJ9 and GEM and everyone else involved have made this entire situation public. You responding to it with complete honesty and explanations on why GEM seems to have gotten particularly special treatment (elo boosting, pikachu name change etc etc etc) seems reasonable at this point. Not only has she not been punished, but you've been sweeping the issue under the rug while player accounts have been violated. I've never felt so out of touch with Riot staff before these issues started coming to light, but I am seriously disgusted with how the entire situation has been addressed.
I believe she have been punished. Elo-boosting isn't a permanent ban offense, though.

------
They do not have information ready to be released... OR, as he said, Riot does not always release informations for forum users... "We do not provide "Bans on Demand". If a user has violated our terms of use we will investigate them and take the proper action. We will not publicly share the results of our investigation to satisfy the blood lust of other players. Being the loudest voice in the room does not entitle you to getting another person banned and can actually constitute harassment. ". This was a quote from him on another thread.

zMajin

08-22-2013

Renegade and Urf have to be trolls feigning stupidity for amusement. I won't allow the thought that people that mindbogglingly stupid exist on the same planet as me. Jesus christ, it's a mixture of unintentional comedy and cringe that I'm not prepared to read. Every time it gets me. Damn it.

Hakouden

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0xiDIzE View Post
Nearly all of this was extremely unprofessional and very childish in contrast to how player relations should be handled. I personally couldn't care less about this Gem person, but you did nothing but fan the flames here. Your responses were nothing short of uninformative and practically derogatory towards the very people providing your pay check.

Manner up, kiddo.
This on so many levels.

Xulsigae

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakouden View Post
Havent heard this is so long lol
Haven't had to invoke it on the GD forums for awhile. Dunno how Riot can ever be compared to Hitler. Silly people and their lack of historical depth.

Cdawg44

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer Bones View Post
I love seeing people defend WC, but you do realize he choose which ones to respond to, and he choose how he wanted to respond. If i was to do that at my job i would have gotten a not so fun talk from my manager

This.

Right here.

If i worked at Wal-mart and started yelling at customers because a couple were rude to me, I'd be fired.

Unfortunately, the internet changes everything.

Cdawg44

08-22-2013

Quote:
Nearly all of this was extremely unprofessional and very childish in contrast to how player relations should be handled. I personally couldn't care less about this Gem person, but you did nothing but fan the flames here. Your responses were nothing short of uninformative and practically derogatory towards the very people providing your pay check.

Manner up, kiddo.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Jenkem Lord

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I'm not saying he's in the wrong or anything, I don't really mind his tone even though I don't like it, I just think it's a little weird.
The problem with his post is he decided to comment on nearly all the posts, including my own, meant to antagonize him. Instead he could have been much less dismissive towards the issue at hand and commented on the multiple amounts of well put arguments and concerns posted throughout the thread.

tempname129c

08-22-2013

Quote:

Manner up, kiddo.
QFT. ^

Would you like some "humble" pie, WC?