The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poisonpowder

08-22-2013

Some days I'm proud of GD.
Today is one of those days.
High five for logical arguments

Mikemaximum

08-22-2013

This whole case seems like it needs to be in a Phoenix Wright game.

Mostly because of Zastie's beautiful OBJECTIONS!

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemaximum View Post
This whole case seems like it needs to be in a Phoenix Wright game.
Riot:Click image for larger version

Name:	mikutrolbjectionwright.png
Views:	95
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	765293

Shadow Merchant

08-22-2013

@WookieCookie, If you are just going to delete the threads can you at least tell us something??? You won't tolerate witch hunts but the only thing you are doing to stop it is closing the threads where people want the truth. I feel as if you encourage a witch hunt by trying to force us into submission by deleting the threads. Can we please get some actual feedback instead of deletions?

Jayarrrrr

08-22-2013

I'm going to enjoy viewing this thread when I wake up tomorrow, if it hasn't been hidden.

Drakzul the Dark

08-22-2013

I've got a thread if this thread is deleted.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Naming and Shaming is against our Forum Policies.
I don't really think it's Naming and Shaming when everybody knows who she is and what she's done.
We could delete her name from anything we've posted and everyone would still know who we were talking about.

Farranor

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Naming and Shaming is against our Forum Policies.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2702857

If you have an issue with a particular player, feel free to write in a ticket directly to Player Support. We will not tolerate witch hunts on our boards.
I very rarely vote on Red posts, and when I do it's usually an upvote, but I had to downvote this. Why is it okay for people to spam threads about how any given pro player is so bad and should be kicked from their team for throwing some play, but no one is allowed to talk about someone involved in elo boosting and hacking?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, seeing as how the initial concerns of hacking were ignored for days until Reds responded with "everything is fine go home" then deleted the mega-thread, even though they knew everything was not fine, as evidenced by the eventual "lol we got hacked, change ur passwordz" announcement.

Frosthaven

08-22-2013

Riot, you know I support you guys 99% of the time. I really do. I know you guys have issues with FEK, but we've had some good times! Remember the Gentleman Thread several months back? Everyone was so nice and friendly and it created a great atmosphere for everyone to get involved in. It spawned positive behavior from the community - something I'm a big fan of. Remember the Mercy Vote thread? We had a lot of really good dialogue opened up for discussion because of that, didn't we?

But this is pretty damn stupid. How many of the player base are you willing to sacrifice? People are scared, Riot. People are upset. They have a right to be. Your stuff is being hacked daily. Here, copy and paste this response in the future when you are worried about people on the forums, I promise it will get better reception:

"Hey everyone, I know you are pretty fed up with the current situation - we are too. Let's be honest, nobody likes to be hacked. We really do value your support. I know it may seem like not a lot is happening on the surface, but I assure you we are rushing around like madmen working overtime to fix this. There is a lot behind the scenes that we aren't legally able to talk about, and to that end I'm sorry. This is and will be dealt with. You guys know how we feel about hackers."

GG.

Jayarrrrr

08-22-2013

Looks like Wookie Cookie is going through and downvoting all the replies