bug splat

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartPulse

08-22-2013

after champ select in loading screen ; bug splat ( i want to mention how instead of seeing summoner spells i see blue boxes )

EDIT: spectating also doesn't work for me

EDIT2: FIXED IT! 1) Go into your RADS folder of league of legends: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS
2) DELETE everything except the folder called system
3) Launch the game, you will download patches and after, everything was fine for me. Credit to Tryxii

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

08-22-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

You probably have some corrupt assets. I'd recommend running the repair tool. You can find that by opening the patcher and then clicking on the gear in the top right corner.

HeartPulse

08-22-2013

repairing the client didnt work

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

08-22-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Could you post the number of the bugsplat when you submit it so I can look it up?

HeartPulse

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Could you post the number of the bugsplat when you submit it so I can look it up?
Crash Report #78045318

Apygoos

08-22-2013

Ive been having this issue as of this patch too, except i just get a black screen with the cursor before bugsplat, im trying to repair installation now and see. I submitted a support ticket after submitting the 5th bugsplat [i tried different things, looking to see if it was just arcade hecarim, or everything] that included my DxDiag in my support ticket.

SoulHalo

08-22-2013

I am having issues with getting kicked from the game and then it not letting me load back in. after a few times it tells me that it cant connect to the servers and something about a firewall. this is really annoying bc now they think I just left my team. I better not get penalties

Bee to the Ryan

08-22-2013

I am having the same issue.

Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt (54.8 KB, 41 views)

Taliraklakima

08-22-2013

Ever since I installed Windows 8.1 last week. Every loading screen after champion select crashes and I get a DirectX error. Shader 2.0 and driver manufacturer error. Ive done repairing. Driver updating. The whole lot. I really need help with this.

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

08-22-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartPulse View Post
Crash Report #78045318
Thanks, we're checking into it. I don't really have anything more to share right now :\