I`m having troubles with this game...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiguinBlaster

08-22-2013

What happens to this new patch... are the planning to roll back soon or are they concious about all the problems at least?

To sum it up:

1) I can`t buy some items, for example, i was playing a game in dominion as jax, trying the new trinity force (Awesome Btw, nice work here), i had the money and i bought phage and sheen first, now, i couldn't buy the brawlers gloves, but the dagger yes. Anyway i couldn't buy the item piece for piece, i couldn't buy zeal because of the weird thing with the brawler gloves, i'm glad nevertheless i could buy the whole trinity force otherwise i'd have been mad.

2) I can`t ever recall on any of my games, luckily my team was winning in the mid game so i had enough time to walk to the base and get hp / items. You can't press B (i even did a default reset to my key setup to make sure my brother didn't screw it up or something), and you can't even click the recall button in the skill bar (It makes the sound the same as when you can't buy an item).

3) My brother played the first game after dat long file size patch, and it was ranked (dumbass, how can you play a ranked after riot patches stuff without checking if the game is fine). The game was like a perpetuous noc ult... everything black except minions champions and towers, he still luckily won because he is in bronze and was playing OP malphite champ. He also had troubles to buy items as well.

I have just played dat dominion match, but i don't even want to keep playing until the bugs are fixed. I'll play a bots match just to see if only summoners rift has the black screen problem and update here.

TL-DR : The game is not working fine for me, it's buggy as hell. Riot pls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiguinBlaster

08-22-2013

Bump and Confirmed Summoner's Rift is screwed up.

Name:  Proof 1.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  64.1 KB

Name:  Proof 2.JPG
Views: 121
Size:  81.9 KB