Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiaKun

08-22-2013

your PW restrictions are BS..... no way im going to remember this ****.... i can understand a forced PW reset... but forcing us to use a PW with a set number of this and that is BS.... my work has me do that **** and i have to reset my PW every time i login cuz i cant remember some supper long BS.

lol, after reading some posts here looks like im not the only one having trouble loging in....

PS: give back the OLD JANNA SKIN!!!!!
the only thing that needed changed was her hair you ******s.

ExiledSøulz

08-22-2013

Hello what about the TRANFER plz ...............

FarmedAndFamous

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmanbrau View Post
Im responding in this form to hopefully have a higher chance of it being seen, i changed my password and then when i went to log in with the new one it didn't work. so i went back to the site to start over with an email confirmation only to find out that the only way to change/fix a lost password is to start at step 1 with the current password... and answer me this genius brains at riot, how can one complete the task of entering there current password when they have no idea what it is... im typing in the password i set, i saved the dang thing in my google docs... yet its still saying mine is wrong, plz fix this soon.
same problem..
also people who do not have problems with their accounts asking dumb **** like about skins and transfers GO THE FK AWAY

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledSøulz View Post
Hello what about the TRANFER plz ...............
Transfers are blocked while they figure out how to stop the hacker from getting passwords because the hacker was sending people to other servers as a joke.
This is to stop any further people from being sent to LAS that don't want to be sent there.
There is your information.
I'm sure transfers will be back soon, in the meantime why don't you send in a support ticket asking them if they can transfer you instead.

falkenjeff

08-22-2013

10 Riot posts? Still? Even after getting the same canned response from support twice? Come on, if you're not even READING my email, you can at least post here.

MonkeyBoo

08-22-2013

I got my main account change password and can't log in afterward. It kept saying i have the wrong password, and i don't remember my email to recover it. Someone help me please...!

Trenchbeast

08-22-2013

yea so i changed my password yesterday and now im being told its incorrect. FIX THIS NOW.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

I made a new password last night, after my game failed to reconnect to a game for several minutes I closed the game completely in order start it up from scratch, at which point the game was unable to acknowledge my new or my old password.

Furthermore, the support system does not recognize my password and would not acknowledge the verification email link so I can recover it?

I probably woln't even be able to log back into my forum account once my cookies expire... congrats Riot, I have absolutely no access or recovery of my account due to the falicy of your password crusade.

If yal can't fix it than I have no other recourse but to seek charge backs...

iChaz Jacobs

08-22-2013

Now that Riot has made everyone (Or from what I know everyone) change their password, should we have anything to worry about after the password change? I have trust in your team completely, but I thought I would ask anyways. And another question is, What about the people who have stopped playing League but have used there credit cards on their account before? Will they still have security issues until they change their account password?

MajPaj

08-22-2013

I think I will stop playing league now I don't feel safe playing and buying RP anymore. Sorry Riot it was a fun game to play and stuff but I do not want someone to get my Credit card info and other stuff. See ya guys.