what happens if you decline/fail to accept a match too much?

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname8796

Senior Member

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXElite1 View Post
Dear Riot Games,

Thank you for notifying me that I was being out of line and that you, as an entertainment medium, were going to punish me for trying to entertain myself. I am writing this to let you know I uninstalled your game. You may be wondering why, let me inform you of such for survey purposes:

You are a troll company. You claim to be a game company, yet you have only 1 game under your belt, which you know was a stolen model of a game that already existed. I'm sure your legal actions with Blizzard will remind you of this.
You allow the same people who troll you, to report you, and also to report on your tribunal. Whether from the same account, or another, trolls are allowed to troll, report normal people, and then continue to troll further in tribunal.
I have been reported for verbal abuse or negative attitude by players in games where I said absolutely nothing to my teammates. And I have been punished in tribunal in cases where I was only friendly, positive, and supportive to teammates.
Your whole game system is broken. Let me walk you through a normal game que for a solo que player in your game.

You hit play, wait for the match to start up, it informs you of players leaving and forcing you to hit play again and again until finally you enter.
First line of difficult defense breached, you await patiently to see who the "captain" bans. Quite often you get captains that don't ban any champs, ones that ban champs they know their team wants to use, or the ones who just ban whatever they want regardless if it is a wise ban, or one of request from team.

Next you watch your team fight about "pick order vs call order." Everyone who is higher up is going to take whatever role and champ they want, normally, and everyone below is expected to *glasses on* "deal with it." There is no right or wrong about it, because there are NO RULES IN PLACE. As last pick, you are at the mercy of the team, because either you called a role and are hoping to get it, or you agree to play whatever role you get...but you have to wait and see if the other 4 teammates troll first. More often than not, you get trolled in the game. 4th pick decides they don't want to be whatever role, and picks a role that was already picked. 3rd pick takes revive and teleport and informs you all they will be feeding. What can you do as a normal person wanting to play? Your options are "deal with it" and more than likely lose, wasting 20+ minutes of your time, or you can dodge.

But wait! You don't even get a chance to dodge because "summoner 1 has left" and dodged already for you, what a blessing...or a curse! What a minute your team didnt troll you once and you have a nice, cooperative team, and it's all ruined by summoner 1. Now you're back to the whole shebang of waiting to see how bad you get trolled in the 5 minutes it takes to even start the game. This time your team is trolling you, as usual, you probably got paired up with the troll that made summoner 1 leave from last game. Even though you are now captain, and have decided on a role, and picked a good champ that won't be easily countered, your team is upset! They wanted that role, you banned a champ they wanted even though they didn't say it! Now you're being flamed for not calling your role while you were busy banning, or for picking what you want cause you're first pick and as everyone knows or doesn't know "pick order vs call order" and you are first pick so of course you pick your champ! Now your whole team trolls you and threatens to report you because they are a premade.
Now your choices are, play the game out, with trolls, and probably lose, or dodge.

This time you decide to dodge, because summoner 1 didn't do it for it, of course, right when you need it. Now after waiting over 10 minutes and 2 champ selects that didn't happen, you are informed by riot you must wait another 5 minutes before even queing again! Even worse, if you were qued for ranked, you lose points and series stuff, another punch to the face.

So let's assume you get into a game, with or without the knowledge of trolls, and you decide to play it out. You now get to deal with teammates who don't ward, don't call missing enemies from lanes, go afk at base, feed intentionally, take lanes that aren't theirs, don't cooperate with team, etc. If you have all chat on, you are subject to teammates and enemies flaming and trolling each other throughout game. Without a built in team chat option, turning off all chat means possibly missing communications from your team, since a number of them seem to use it in mistake.

So you play the game, or you don't! If you afk or quit because you are being harassed by teammates who kill steal you, creep steal you, take buffs from you, purposely sit and wait in bushes while enemies kill you before they engage, roam away from their lanes, etc, you can believe that they and everyone else will make it a point that you are afk and to report you at moments notice. But what if it's not you that's afk, but a teammate? Asking for help in all chat as a ways to communicate, quite often enemies don't care, they call you "bad" and say that you guys are "raging" and to "deal with it." They are glad it's 4v5 and they have an almost guaranteed chance to win now. Sometimes you get the normal people who say yes, we will report, but it is not the norm. Even loss common is a sign of empathy "sorry for the afk, sorry for your loss, we will go 4v4 to even it out." Things of that nature are 1 in a billion.

Now game is over. Maybe you requested a surrender and it didn't happen. Not surprised when a vote of 3 yes to 1 no is not a surrender vote in Riots eyes. I'm no math whiz but when there are 5 people present and 3 of them say yes, and 2 say no, 3 is larger than 2 and that is a majority. 3 to 1 is like, a no brainer, but Riot has other math views that I'm sure they can discuss if they want to. Maybe your team won, or you lost! Either way, it's time for reports or honor.

After game usually winning team talks trash, and you are left with the only way to get justice for being trolled in a game, the report. You are allowed to send one report on a teammate, and also it is time to see if you got reported. If there is a duo que, and they didnt like you for some reason, guarantee those 2 will report you and all you can do is send one of each against them, which will likely do nothing. You can ignore users, which may stop them from getting paired with you, but may not. Either way they did their damage already, trolled you and reported you, both of which you could not stop without being punished in some way.

This is also where you can honor teammates. Honor is the most useless waste of riots time so far. A system designed to show that the person you played with was a nice person, basically, it does nothing. After acquiring so much honor you can show that you are really nice, with a ribbon, that will promptly be taken away with all of your other built up honor should you be banned, even once! Given how easily it is for teammates to pass out reports, as honor, it is not surprising to receive reports from teammates that were unhappy with you in any way shape or form. If they are duo que, they can do real damage as trolls. Enemies will pass out honor to players they were trolling, as a joke, a slap in the face, because honor is a joke.

So that's the process of a normal league game. At every process, including the beginning, you are trolled left and right. Riot has given the reins of the game to the trolls and they won't let go, as long as there is a system in place that allows them to do so. The game lacks basic rules that define the structure of play that is acceptable, at the moment it is controlled by the players it seems, the majority of which are happy trolling each other. It reminds me Eve online, where a certain group of players basically run the game and troll those who don't see eye to eye with them. So why won't Riot fix this? I have plenty of suggestions for making the game a working piece of entertainment, instead of the troll, prison system they have made it out to be.

There shouldnt be any more hitting buttons multiple times before arriving in a game. Everyone who has selected their roles and hit yes to play, should immediately be matched up and thrown into the game when it is ready. No more watching matches get declined or not built, just do it behind the scenes, and make it happen. You already hit yes once, you obviously want to play.

At the start of the game you should be allowed to choose roles, depending on the game and map, so there is less fighting and confusion about who is where. Going a step further, you could implement which champs are commonly viable as those roles. For example, I don't think anyone could argue with me that Sona is not a champ that anyone would like to have jungling on their team. Sona should not be allowed as a jungle option, and as someone ques for Jungle/Roamer position in game, they should not be allowed to choose her for that position. It eliminates more trolling by placing something the game desperately needs...RULES...into the game.

There should also be the option to trade roles, if once in game it is decided that you would like to do something like this. This opens up new options of champs for you to play, if perhaps you have more adc champs than the person who wanted to adc, and agreed that you should be doing the role instead. There is still the option to "try" and communicate and work together if Riot wants to allow that. Speaking of trading, there should be a time limit on when the trade goes through. Buttons should become disabled after a certain time length. I have had teammates trade champs last second or in aram, hit random at last second to get a champ that does not work well with their rune/mastery/spell choices. Or perhaps there should be the option to change those things one last time before the game starts. Obviously we don't want people to be able to change those options during game, but maybe before they leave the summoners base within 20 seconds on so can they change it once more.

Next issue: kicking players out of champ select for trolling. We've all been there, 4 out of 5 players are yelling at the other person in champ select because they have been identified as a troll and none of them want to 1) play with them and possibly lose or 2) dodge and lose time and points (thanks to riots prison system philosophy). So if my above options don't please you, or even if they do, the option to vote kick out a player in champ select should be implemented immediately. The chances of a team just trolling someone and kicking them out doesn't seem as likely with so many rules already taken care of; the lane they are playing, the champs they are limited to, or just the option of getting kicked out before the TROLL can ruin the game, seems less likely that the troll would do anything to make that happen before they can do any real damage. And it seems less likely that, with these roles in place already, people won't be as angry and ready to gang up on someone. For what? Your jungler is jungling with jungle champs! He isnt allowed to be ashe...or sona...or leblanc, so nothing to rage about!

I can see the possibilty of abuse, which is why there should also be a way for people to contact riot about issue with other players IN REAL TIME IN GAME. Why are there no Gamemasters watching out for people getting abused? Surely there could be someone answering questions and issues to sort out the trolls than using the trolls themselves as the option.
So now you get in game, and for some reason, a player afks. Or you want to afk, or the whole team is unhappy with a certain player in general. This is where the replacement and kicking options would really be handy. Your adc is afk, its 4v5, and your team hits the "find new teammate button." In a game that relies heavily on timing, and making moves before enemies, you can't afford to have an afk player or be 4v5 in a match. If there is a noticeable problem, you should be allowed to, and easily able to, replace a role with a new player. If roles have been implemented, not hard to find another adc, jungle, top laner, mid laner, or support, if you are looking specifically for that and they have qued as it! On their side it should notify them that it is a match in progress, and perhaps even offer a reward of ip to that person for joining a match that has already began. For that person, it is perhaps somewhat of a hinderance, for the team that is afk with a troll...a new adc arriving ready to play is priceless.

These things alone would improve the game by leaps and bounds. It gives less power to the trolls. One of the most powering things Riot gives them is the knowledge that they can do damage before getting reprimanded. By allowing them to not do the damage, and keeping tabs on what they qued as, as opposed to what they may try to do in game, and giving the team an option to remove them before or during game, removes most of their trolling powers, and makes it less likely, and less fun to troll for those people.

Imagine trying to troll, queing up as adc, only to have adc champs to pick from, then in game if doing something wrong or stating in champ select, you can be kicked out. What is the point! It would waste your time more than your teams to be a jerk, and best of all, nobody needs to report anyone cause the game played out with people who want to PLAY.

Speaking of reports, why bother allowing so many different reasons to be reported for, when most of them don't make sense or people just report for the same stuff: unskilled, feeding, afk, verbal abuse, griefing in general. Unskilled is an opinion, as can be feeding, afk, verbal abuse, and griefing are real problems. Negative attitude is laughable, with the toxicity of the community and the whole game system by Riot it is not surprising that people would come into games with negative attitudes. Being depressed, in a bad mood, or a pessimist aren't reasons to report or ban anyone. Let's start banning those people who play on machines from 1990 on dial-up internet too. That's not something I like seeing in game, but I don't think they deserve reports for either.

And speaking of old machines and internet, why isn't there an option to seperate people from each other based on machine performance. Why can't the people with bad internet play against each other and lag out while us who are ready to pay for luxury gaming entertainment be qued with each other for a baseline average game performance.

Speaking of pay, I am not opposed to paying for a full price version of this game. I believe a "troll toll" would be a great implement to reduce the number of trolls and bad players in the game. I think it's great that it's free to play for more people to access it, but this ruins the community by allowing trolls to create new accounts for free, and start trolling right away. Make them pay 50 dollars for a full price version each time they want to troll the paying customers, or else allow them to play on the freebie servers which will be populated with more of their same kind.


And for any gamers who read this or just scrolled to post things like "glad you left, we don't want you here" or calling me a bad, or flaming me in general in this post, you are exactly the reason the game is so bad, because Riot allowed you to have control, and you don't have any. It is obvious enough of you need rules in place to keep you from damaging others while online. There is no reason to post anything besides logical, intelligent rebuttal to this post for debate, as it is only here as a suggestion to Riot because they may not see how damaging the game is. Psychologically, it's pretty maddening trying to go through a few games with intent of trying and playing, only to have those dreams crushed multiple times in a staged sequence allowed to happen.
wat


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotTantram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Software Engineer

08-21-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa78 View Post
This sounds like what happens at Champion Select, if u dodge there, I think he's talking about the main initial screen i.e Play Game --> Accept Decline. Before Champion Select.
Their penalties are one in the same. If the system detects abuse of the ready check system (accept/decline) it is the same as dodging from a champion select lobby.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitexelite1 View Post
dear riot games.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	never-go-full-******_1271.gif
Views:	294
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	763919


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvolGem

Junior Member

08-21-2013

^ tl dr


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenClaw1

Junior Member

11-29-2013

I think it's ridiculous. I'm trying to find a match and I wait 1 minute so i get up to get a drink and when I come back riot gives me a penalty for declining too much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaNKeD

Senior Member

11-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTantram View Post
Their penalties are one in the same. If the system detects abuse of the ready check system (accept/decline) it is the same as dodging from a champion select lobby.
You sure? I'm pretty positive that if I'm in queue and I walk away by accident and it pops and I just don't accept it there is no penalty outside of having to wait for the queue to pop again

I've seen the diamond streams where the same guy will just not accept the queue and re-join it, rinse/repeat to annoy the other 9


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

Member

11-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXElite1 View Post
-snip-
Read all of it.

My response?

...

...

No.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BOLTHERO

Senior Member

11-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitexelite1 View Post
dear riot games,

thank you for notifying me that i was being out of line and that you, as an entertainment medium, were going to punish me for trying to entertain myself. I am writing this to let you know i uninstalled your game. You may be wondering why, let me inform you of such for survey purposes:

You are a troll company. You claim to be a game company, yet you have only 1 game under your belt, which you know was a stolen model of a game that already existed. I'm sure your legal actions with blizzard will remind you of this.
You allow the same people who troll you, to report you, and also to report on your tribunal. Whether from the same account, or another, trolls are allowed to troll, report normal people, and then continue to troll further in tribunal.
I have been reported for verbal abuse or negative attitude by players in games where i said absolutely nothing to my teammates. And i have been punished in tribunal in cases where i was only friendly, positive, and supportive to teammates.
Your whole game system is broken. Let me walk you through a normal game que for a solo que player in your game.

You hit play, wait for the match to start up, it informs you of players leaving and forcing you to hit play again and again until finally you enter.
First line of difficult defense breached, you await patiently to see who the "captain" bans. Quite often you get captains that don't ban any champs, ones that ban champs they know their team wants to use, or the ones who just ban whatever they want regardless if it is a wise ban, or one of request from team.

Next you watch your team fight about "pick order vs call order." everyone who is higher up is going to take whatever role and champ they want, normally, and everyone below is expected to *glasses on* "deal with it." there is no right or wrong about it, because there are no rules in place. As last pick, you are at the mercy of the team, because either you called a role and are hoping to get it, or you agree to play whatever role you get...but you have to wait and see if the other 4 teammates troll first. More often than not, you get trolled in the game. 4th pick decides they don't want to be whatever role, and picks a role that was already picked. 3rd pick takes revive and teleport and informs you all they will be feeding. What can you do as a normal person wanting to play? Your options are "deal with it" and more than likely lose, wasting 20+ minutes of your time, or you can dodge.

But wait! You don't even get a chance to dodge because "summoner 1 has left" and dodged already for you, what a blessing...or a curse! What a minute your team didnt troll you once and you have a nice, cooperative team, and it's all ruined by summoner 1. Now you're back to the whole shebang of waiting to see how bad you get trolled in the 5 minutes it takes to even start the game. This time your team is trolling you, as usual, you probably got paired up with the troll that made summoner 1 leave from last game. Even though you are now captain, and have decided on a role, and picked a good champ that won't be easily countered, your team is upset! They wanted that role, you banned a champ they wanted even though they didn't say it! Now you're being flamed for not calling your role while you were busy banning, or for picking what you want cause you're first pick and as everyone knows or doesn't know "pick order vs call order" and you are first pick so of course you pick your champ! Now your whole team trolls you and threatens to report you because they are a premade.
Now your choices are, play the game out, with trolls, and probably lose, or dodge.

This time you decide to dodge, because summoner 1 didn't do it for it, of course, right when you need it. Now after waiting over 10 minutes and 2 champ selects that didn't happen, you are informed by riot you must wait another 5 minutes before even queing again! Even worse, if you were qued for ranked, you lose points and series stuff, another punch to the face.

So let's assume you get into a game, with or without the knowledge of trolls, and you decide to play it out. You now get to deal with teammates who don't ward, don't call missing enemies from lanes, go afk at base, feed intentionally, take lanes that aren't theirs, don't cooperate with team, etc. If you have all chat on, you are subject to teammates and enemies flaming and trolling each other throughout game. Without a built in team chat option, turning off all chat means possibly missing communications from your team, since a number of them seem to use it in mistake.

So you play the game, or you don't! If you afk or quit because you are being harassed by teammates who kill steal you, creep steal you, take buffs from you, purposely sit and wait in bushes while enemies kill you before they engage, roam away from their lanes, etc, you can believe that they and everyone else will make it a point that you are afk and to report you at moments notice. But what if it's not you that's afk, but a teammate? Asking for help in all chat as a ways to communicate, quite often enemies don't care, they call you "bad" and say that you guys are "raging" and to "deal with it." they are glad it's 4v5 and they have an almost guaranteed chance to win now. Sometimes you get the normal people who say yes, we will report, but it is not the norm. Even loss common is a sign of empathy "sorry for the afk, sorry for your loss, we will go 4v4 to even it out." things of that nature are 1 in a billion.

Now game is over. Maybe you requested a surrender and it didn't happen. Not surprised when a vote of 3 yes to 1 no is not a surrender vote in riots eyes. I'm no math whiz but when there are 5 people present and 3 of them say yes, and 2 say no, 3 is larger than 2 and that is a majority. 3 to 1 is like, a no brainer, but riot has other math views that i'm sure they can discuss if they want to. Maybe your team won, or you lost! Either way, it's time for reports or honor.

After game usually winning team talks trash, and you are left with the only way to get justice for being trolled in a game, the report. You are allowed to send one report on a teammate, and also it is time to see if you got reported. If there is a duo que, and they didnt like you for some reason, guarantee those 2 will report you and all you can do is send one of each against them, which will likely do nothing. You can ignore users, which may stop them from getting paired with you, but may not. Either way they did their damage already, trolled you and reported you, both of which you could not stop without being punished in some way.

This is also where you can honor teammates. Honor is the most useless waste of riots time so far. A system designed to show that the person you played with was a nice person, basically, it does nothing. After acquiring so much honor you can show that you are really nice, with a ribbon, that will promptly be taken away with all of your other built up honor should you be banned, even once! Given how easily it is for teammates to pass out reports, as honor, it is not surprising to receive reports from teammates that were unhappy with you in any way shape or form. If they are duo que, they can do real damage as trolls. Enemies will pass out honor to players they were trolling, as a joke, a slap in the face, because honor is a joke.

So that's the process of a normal league game. At every process, including the beginning, you are trolled left and right. Riot has given the reins of the game to the trolls and they won't let go, as long as there is a system in place that allows them to do so. The game lacks basic rules that define the structure of play that is acceptable, at the moment it is controlled by the players it seems, the majority of which are happy trolling each other. It reminds me eve online, where a certain group of players basically run the game and troll those who don't see eye to eye with them. So why won't riot fix this? I have plenty of suggestions for making the game a working piece of entertainment, instead of the troll, prison system they have made it out to be.

There shouldnt be any more hitting buttons multiple times before arriving in a game. Everyone who has selected their roles and hit yes to play, should immediately be matched up and thrown into the game when it is ready. No more watching matches get declined or not built, just do it behind the scenes, and make it happen. You already hit yes once, you obviously want to play.

At the start of the game you should be allowed to choose roles, depending on the game and map, so there is less fighting and confusion about who is where. Going a step further, you could implement which champs are commonly viable as those roles. For example, i don't think anyone could argue with me that sona is not a champ that anyone would like to have jungling on their team. Sona should not be allowed as a jungle option, and as someone ques for jungle/roamer position in game, they should not be allowed to choose her for that position. It eliminates more trolling by placing something the game desperately needs...rules...into the game.

There should also be the option to trade roles, if once in game it is decided that you would like to do something like this. This opens up new options of champs for you to play, if perhaps you have more adc champs than the person who wanted to adc, and agreed that you should be doing the role instead. There is still the option to "try" and communicate and work together if riot wants to allow that. Speaking of trading, there should be a time limit on when the trade goes through. Buttons should become disabled after a certain time length. I have had teammates trade champs last second or in aram, hit random at last second to get a champ that does not work well with their rune/mastery/spell choices. Or perhaps there should be the option to change those things one last time before the game starts. Obviously we don't want people to be able to change those options during game, but maybe before they leave the summoners base within 20 seconds on so can they change it once more.

Next issue: Kicking players out of champ select for trolling. We've all been there, 4 out of 5 players are yelling at the other person in champ select because they have been identified as a troll and none of them want to 1) play with them and possibly lose or 2) dodge and lose time and points (thanks to riots prison system philosophy). So if my above options don't please you, or even if they do, the option to vote kick out a player in champ select should be implemented immediately. The chances of a team just trolling someone and kicking them out doesn't seem as likely with so many rules already taken care of; the lane they are playing, the champs they are limited to, or just the option of getting kicked out before the troll can ruin the game, seems less likely that the troll would do anything to make that happen before they can do any real damage. And it seems less likely that, with these roles in place already, people won't be as angry and ready to gang up on someone. For what? Your jungler is jungling with jungle champs! He isnt allowed to be ashe...or sona...or leblanc, so nothing to rage about!

I can see the possibilty of abuse, which is why there should also be a way for people to contact riot about issue with other players in real time in game. Why are there no gamemasters watching out for people getting abused? Surely there could be someone answering questions and issues to sort out the trolls than using the trolls themselves as the option.
So now you get in game, and for some reason, a player afks. Or you want to afk, or the whole team is unhappy with a certain player in general. This is where the replacement and kicking options would really be handy. Your adc is afk, its 4v5, and your team hits the "find new teammate button." in a game that relies heavily on timing, and making moves before enemies, you can't afford to have an afk player or be 4v5 in a match. If there is a noticeable problem, you should be allowed to, and easily able to, replace a role with a new player. If roles have been implemented, not hard to find another adc, jungle, top laner, mid laner, or support, if you are looking specifically for that and they have qued as it! On their side it should notify them that it is a match in progress, and perhaps even offer a reward of ip to that person for joining a match that has already began. For that person, it is perhaps somewhat of a hinderance, for the team that is afk with a troll...a new adc arriving ready to play is priceless.

These things alone would improve the game by leaps and bounds. It gives less power to the trolls. One of the most powering things riot gives them is the knowledge that they can do damage before getting reprimanded. By allowing them to not do the damage, and keeping tabs on what they qued as, as opposed to what they may try to do in game, and giving the team an option to remove them before or during game, removes most of their trolling powers, and makes it less likely, and less fun to troll for those people.

Imagine trying to troll, queing up as adc, only to have adc champs to pick from, then in game if doing something wrong or stating in champ select, you can be kicked out. What is the point! It would waste your time more than your teams to be a jerk, and best of all, nobody needs to report anyone cause the game played out with people who want to play.

Speaking of reports, why bother allowing so many different reasons to be reported for, when most of them don't make sense or people just report for the same stuff: Unskilled, feeding, afk, verbal abuse, griefing in general. Unskilled is an opinion, as can be feeding, afk, verbal abuse, and griefing are real problems. Negative attitude is laughable, with the toxicity of the community and the whole game system by riot it is not surprising that people would come into games with negative attitudes. Being depressed, in a bad mood, or a pessimist aren't reasons to report or ban anyone. Let's start banning those people who play on machines from 1990 on dial-up internet too. That's not something i like seeing in game, but i don't think they deserve reports for either.

And speaking of old machines and internet, why isn't there an option to seperate people from each other based on machine performance. Why can't the people with bad internet play against each other and lag out while us who are ready to pay for luxury gaming entertainment be qued with each other for a baseline average game performance.

Speaking of pay, i am not opposed to paying for a full price version of this game. I believe a "troll toll" would be a great implement to reduce the number of trolls and bad players in the game. I think it's great that it's free to play for more people to access it, but this ruins the community by allowing trolls to create new accounts for free, and start trolling right away. Make them pay 50 dollars for a full price version each time they want to troll the paying customers, or else allow them to play on the freebie servers which will be populated with more of their same kind.


And for any gamers who read this or just scrolled to post things like "glad you left, we don't want you here" or calling me a bad, or flaming me in general in this post, you are exactly the reason the game is so bad, because riot allowed you to have control, and you don't have any. It is obvious enough of you need rules in place to keep you from damaging others while online. There is no reason to post anything besides logical, intelligent rebuttal to this post for debate, as it is only here as a suggestion to riot because they may not see how damaging the game is. Psychologically, it's pretty maddening trying to go through a few games with intent of trying and playing, only to have those dreams crushed multiple times in a staged sequence allowed to happen.
Name:  538.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  94.6 KB


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarsAndBars

Member

11-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenClaw1 View Post
I think it's ridiculous. I'm trying to find a match and I wait 1 minute so i get up to get a drink and when I come back riot gives me a penalty for declining too much.
Wait until the loading screen before getting a drink?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoldenClaw1

Junior Member

11-29-2013

[I

Quote:
]Wait until the loading screen before getting a drink[
/I]?I mean when i log in and try to find a match and i decline or do not respond back i get a penalty. If you do it more often though you have to wait for 5 minutes to get in que.


12