I am so worried- I think I got hacked- Cannot Login

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Nick

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviathanElite View Post
Are you 100% sure?

If I logout and you arent right, then im 100$ screwed
Yes. You can try on the forums for a different server if you don't believe him (so you'll still be logged on the NA forum).
Login -> "forgot your password" -> submit your username (your login, not your in-game name, tho they may be the same). Then they send you an e-mail and you have to confirm it.

Here's the EUW forum. http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/

LeviathanElite

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Nick View Post
Yes. You can try on the forums for a different server if you don't believe him (so you'll still be logged on the NA forum).
Login -> "forgot your password" -> submit your username (your login, not your in-game name, tho they may be the same). Then they send you an e-mail and you have to confirm it.

Here's the EUW forum. http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/

Ok it worked. Thanks a lot. What about my paypal though? Should I change paypals password too?

Iron Nick

08-21-2013

Quote:
Ok it worked. Thanks a lot. What about my paypal though? Should I change paypals password too?
I cant think of any way to access it from your login info only, so you should be safe. That being said, it doesn't really cost much time to change it, so if you're a bit paranoid, go ahead just remember to note your new PWs somewhere.

DunceNation

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenxylaphone View Post
you have to logout then click on forgot password

if you are logged in you don't have that option you have change password option which is different
it works

Chager

Producer

08-22-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Hey Leviathan,

We don't store any CC info or paypal info on Riot hardware, so from that respect you should be ok. If you think you've been hacked it's always smart to change passwords, especially if that password is shared across multiple accounts.

tempname8796

08-22-2013

posting after a red