Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yosh

08-21-2013

My screen has been on this for the past 50 minutes. Are you serious.

http://puu.sh/478lV.png

Fix your servers please.

Chager

Producer

08-21-2013
9 of 13 Riot Posts

Hey guys,

Sorry about this; we're experiencing some heavy load on the password changes right now. We've got dudes here working on adding more hardware and tweaking some settings to make this experience better.

Thanks,
-Chager

Kimura Joe

08-21-2013

Wow. I really don't know what's going on but I can not log into my account, and it's saying wrong password when I try to type in old password in the box.

PimpPlayah

08-21-2013

i cant log into my account. i think i got hacked..says like if i were to have typed wrong password.i am soo pisssed

Edit: i cant change my password .eathe sais incorrect password...on this lol that im logged into

GlitchedOut

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gum Cuzzlin View Post
Riot... I am a California Citizen and I want an email discussing what personal information of mine was jeopardized.

Here is the law:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/app...civ1798_82.htm
Quoting Department of Motor Vehicle law for Economic Law is just plain silly and wrong.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

This is ****tarded. 1 - my password is strong. 2 - you dc me from a game to force me to change my password while the game plays on without me. 3 - eat a dick.

SexRaptor

08-21-2013

Hey Riot, not only do YOU **** up on security, but now i can't use a password that i'll actually remember because you deem it weak for arbitrary reasons. You wanna know whats great, having to recover my password 100 times cause i'm not allowed to use one of a handful of passwords i use.

No, lets add ANOTHER on top of that, why not.

Your rule set for password creation is absolutely retarded.

I'm pissed as hell about this.

Flogger boss

08-21-2013

This is terrible now I have to reset my password to something hard to remember because "safety"? If someone get my password it cause they phised it up not because it didnt contain a number

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitchedOut View Post
Quoting Department of Motor Vehicle law for Economic Law is just plain silly and wrong.
You didn't even click the link, did you?

Joi Boy

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chager View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry about this; we're experiencing some heavy load on the password changes right now. We've got dudes here working on adding more hardware and tweaking some settings to make this experience better.

Thanks,
-Chager
(ຈل͜ຈ) But now for the answer we are all waiting for, Compensation for the terrible servers, broken promises on champions, and having to reset our passwords for something reds first said was nothing more than trolling.

ヽ(ຈل͜ຈ)ノ Raise our rp count