riots new payment system isnt secure. dont use it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alumenlux

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJL View Post
It means encryption based algorithms any college train student who has free time could solves.
Anything random is not truly random in nature and is instead predetermined. For example, roll a normal dice, while its random what you get you can ONLY get a 1-6. The only truly random thing in the world would exceed peoples ability to comprehend it as there could be no factors or variables to cause it. Basically anything known as random just means really complicated predefined randomly generated thing instead of just random.
uhhh

i teach university and i have no idea what the **** you're talking about

Frosthaven

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yi is UP View Post
Good job Vamp.

I wish I could share my evidence as well, but then I fear my ban.
Hey Yi, where's that reverse teemo guy that was calling us trolls for blowing the whistle on this?

Vesh

Game Designer

08-20-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Some clarification here - the transaction IDs are randomly generated guids and do not contain any information about credit cards or other billing info.

this is entirely separate from the hashed cards that were used for a specific payment system in 2011. these transaction IDs do not reveal anything about your billing or payment information. they are basically equivalent to receipt numbers.

orghak 6

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
Some clarification here - the transaction IDs are randomly generated guids and do not contain any information about credit cards or other billing info.

this is entirely separate from the hashed cards that were used for a specific payment system in 2011. these transaction IDs do not reveal anything about your billing or payment information. they are basically equivalent to receipt numbers.
How do we know we can actually trust you? There have been so many false Riot posts on this issue it's nauseating.

i.e. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...=#post40782722

All of those claimed to be Rioters, their posts were not only vague and misleading, like yours, but they may even have been posted by the hacker himself. They were even proven false with the recent announcement. Not to mention they were mysteriously deleted.

You're only fueling the hysteria by trying to minimize it. Be warned GD, this issue has led to many contradictions and "mistakes" on Riot's part. Take Red posts on this issue with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippedSquid View Post
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...73857#40873857
Just incase people for some reason have not seen this at all, you know with riot being all hush hush about this.
A Red has seemingly confirmed that the hacker got into those Rioter's accounts and posted those comments. Thanks for telling us about it when it happened Riot.

Oh wait, you didn't. Instead your mods deleted all posts and threads that tried to bring it up. This secrecy is not normal, and we both know it.

TFeast55555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by orghak 6 View Post
Can we actually trust you? There have been so many false Riot posts on this issue it's nauseating.

Like what? And im not talking champion reworks or release dates. I mean legit security risks.

Master Yi is UP

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosthaven View Post
Hey Yi, where's that reverse teemo guy that was calling us trolls for blowing the whistle on this?
IDK, but I fear that our efforts were for naught.

Jason is spilling the beans so i don't know.

Foredoom098

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by orghak 6 View Post
Can we actually trust you? There have been so many false Riot posts on this issue it's nauseating.

How can they trust you? For all they know your cuasing mayhem with your post trying to cover your ass and you were the one hacking there information? How can they trust any of us and how can we trust them? By riding this out and seeing how they deal with it. Now shut up get you some popcorn and wait

orghak 6

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foredoom098 View Post
How can they trust you? For all they know your cuasing mayhem with your post trying to cover your ass and you were the one hacking there information? How can they trust any of us and how can we trust them? By riding this out and seeing how they deal with it. Now shut up get you some popcorn and wait
You're too uneducated on this to even post. Lemme guess, this is the first time you see those Riot posts? Do you even know who Devil/PvP/Jason is?

Attachment 762876

xDevilry

08-20-2013

OP = retarded. He must not understand how payment systems work.

Mecha KhaZix

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post

I bet you thought that system was secure back in 2011, didn't you