So you're planning to "Scaridize" talon?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insoy

08-20-2013

Only Talon (another low counterplay champion) just kind of dives directly into a team and dgaf - Scarizard

Where do you get this no counterplay argument from? I've played enough games to know this isn't true from D1 to challenger division. Do you really actually take time to test everything before stating that? Talon already has a hard time early game just to be able to do anything/endure and yet you are here again to make another fallacious statement. Talon's been nerfed and was never given buffs. I played him through season 2 without knowing that his E never increased damage at all. I feel like not much thought or work is being put together for anything that has been done in balancing terms for a LONG time. I've played your game hoping that you would give talon some buffs but here I played him to the point where he can actually work. So you have folks that play your game for a good two years like rengar and talon that actually play and dedicate themselves to these champs because they enjoy the unique kits and you nerf it just because you "think" there is no counterplay? Ask me, I can give you all the ways to counter talon and prove you wrong before you make that "no counterplay" statement. Apparently I can do your job in my free time why don't you hire me?

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/08...alks.html#more link

Aolong Hong

08-20-2013

Wait.
Are they really going to rework Talon?
If not, what do you mean by Scaridize? Like, nerf?

King Roofus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

wait they are changing talon now? What the actual ****. They can't even release their new champion and they keep changing old champs THAT ARE FINE. What ever happened to that heimer rework? Riot get yourselves in gear and PRIORITIZE.

PallasAthens

08-20-2013

Anything Scarizard touches turns out bad. So I have no hopes for this.

Insoy

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroAnubisPain View Post
Wait.
Are they really going to rework Talon?
If not, what do you mean by Scaridize? Like, nerf?
Do you remember the rework for Kayle when shurelia did it? Well this is almost probably worse

Khristophoros

The Council

08-20-2013

Instant silence that outranges most abilities which forces Talon's target to receive his full burst before they can do anything. That is the definition of no counterplay.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

08-20-2013

I dunno - I liked Scarmander better than Scarizard :/

Insoy

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
Instant silence that outranges most abilities which forces Talon's target to receive his full burst before they can do anything. That is the definition of no counterplay.
Um, if that was the case then why am I having a hard time killing fabby's vayne who just E's me even tho I get the jump first nor Ezreal's E which happens even if silence regardless?
Then I die.. ha.. no counterplay..

Mr Quadratic

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khristophoros View Post
Kassidin pls.

The Toad

08-20-2013

Counter =/= Counterplay

"Counterplay" refers to the decisions an enemy can take during a fight that can minimize or neutralize an enemy. Ahri has counterplay because you can dodge her Q/E (and dodging her E makes it much harder for her to combo you). Zed has counterplay because it takes a couple seconds for his full combo to take effect, as well as his Q being dodgeable. Clearly, these champions are still effective despite posessing counterplay.

Talon does not have good counterplay. He jumps at you instantly from a distance with his E, silences you, QWR with a few autos mixed in (and possible ignite), and you're either dead or you're not. Nowhere in there can you make any meaningful decisions to lessen his impact outside of "run away".

1234511 ... 33