#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrx

08-18-2013

This thread is going places

inb4 Rogue Minion Champ

KnightxSScarlett

08-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrx View Post
This thread is going places

inb4 Rogue Minion Champ
Too late, mi amigo.

As for 1 battle at a time.

Not true. First, the "announcer" is a construct, since it never changes, and it never uses summoner names. Summoner names are clearly registered before selection even starts, so the only reasonable explanation is that the announcer is a construct, and due to the variable nature of summoner names, can only say things like double kill and the like. All battles take place simultaneously, and the "same announcer" is not a restriction. There is no spacial restriction because, quite simply, Valoran is big.

Cliff Walrus

08-19-2013

@Magienta
Of all the problems you choose to fight for minions? The minions you see marching to their deaths are the heretics of the population. Their families are glad to see them go. After all why would they dare speak out against the summoners? Its because the yordles cast out minion kind, the only place let for their race is under the feet of the institute. They are bartered and sold like cattle, farmed like chickens in breeding houses. Reginald Ashram and the first order of minions were planning an uprising to stop the killing but the institute's spies foiled them. Any who question or fight the system are ordered to march on the so called "fields of justice". This is not the first or last example of the corruption that governs Runeterra. Who will oppose them? Demacia? Noxus? Ionia? Zaun? The Shadow Isles couldn't come up with a more twisted system! There are no powers great enough to rise against them. They are untouchables, free to rape, murder, backstab, plunder, plot, scheme and all in the name of peace. It is truly poetic, your petition maybe a step in the right direction but we must attack the source!
#StopInstitutionalization

Frosthaven

08-19-2013

Wow +1 how did I not see this before now? That video was phenomenal!

Baneson

08-19-2013

Don't kid yourselves, Summoners. If a Minion ever got the chance he'd kill you and everyone you ever cared about.

Don't believe me? Then ask yourself this question? Just how did Purple Caster Minions get the rep of being OP?

Pikmints

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2013

That video was really well drawn (or at least appropriate to the theme). It's official the league needs a new champion...

#804 - minion's sake.

Lore - given

hidden passives - If an allied minion drops a soul due to an enemy Thresh, there is a %.01 chance that Thresh will not be able to pick up the soul and it will grant #804 a %50 cc reduction if she is in its extremely small proximity (soul won't fade or occur more than once). Gives killer +1 cs on death as well as the kill. Gets boosts from items that effect minions such as captain boots and banner of command (to a reduced extent due to it being half champion).

For a full champion design, it should be posted in the appropriate forum section.

KnightxSScarlett

08-19-2013

@Cliff

Really, your explanation is absurd. You're telling me that MILLIONS OF MINIONS EVERY DAY become turncoat to the Institute, and are subsequently sent out to die? When would the minions realize that they can't stand up to the Institute? Certainly not after 3 years? You need to understand the minion psyche, the minion condition before you can even begin to try to figure this mess out. Did you see the video? These minions go to school to learn how to fight. They are assigned numbers, and these numbers determine when they'll go to the Rift. There is no hint of sabotage to the Institute mentioned anywhere. This is just minion society.

You're gonna need a better story if you're gonna try to make yourself feel better about KILLING MINIONS.

#FreeTheMinions

Aran888888

08-19-2013

Status report-day three.

Things were busy, everybodys prepping for a busy week with gamescom. The minions were treated horribly.. Coffee spilled, files being transported, being pelted with usb drives.. I offered to help them, but several rioters yelled at me. There was nothing i could do without blowing my cover. I have fully uncovered the code to the second lock, but it will take a bit of work to get near it.

KnightxSScarlett

08-19-2013

This just in.

We all know about our favourite purple caster minion becoming a champ. His name is Veigar. What we don't realize is that the Institute is so racist, they wrote his lore to turn him into a yordle. Yeah. It's that bad. Characteristics that yordles share:

1. Furry faces
2. Limited clothing
3. Some kind of displacement ability

Wait. What? Displacement? Yes. They have some way of accelerating their movement across the map through skills. Examples

Teemo: W
Corki: W
Rumble: W
Amumu: Q
Nautilus: Q (Nautilus is secretly several yordles in the suit)

EDIT: (Clearly the Institute is getting to me as I originally had Tristana and Poppy listed as Yordles. They are clearly Meglings, along with Lulu. I'm trying to stay strong, friends.)

The exception to the rule is Heimerdinger who, with his turrets, prefers not to leave his base.

What does this "yordle" Veigar have? Nothing. Nope. He has no displacement enhancing abilities. What can we conclude? He is not a yordle. Riot lied. Veigar is a caster minion. And he works hard to keep his family off of the Rift. I WONDER WHY.

#FreeTheMinions

Rixian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

I was wondering where all the "#FreeTheMinions" on my video comments were coming from.

And it brought me here.

Hello General Discussion.

It's Rixian.