[Request] Stream Overlay + Extras

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stylees

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2013

Hello everyone,
I've recently started streaming and made an overlay that I honestly think could be improved quite a lot. I am looking for someone to designs a new overlay as well as some other stuff as well. I will pay.

My current stream is Here. View this to see what I mean by boxes/panels on the channel.

*Requirements*
- 1920x1080
- Overall theme: Leopard Nidalee. I want a straight up Nidalee Feel
- Includes a version that has a webcam, as well as one that does not. (I plan on getting one, just haven't gotten the time)
- Interlaced .PNG file as well as the .PSD
- Includes a spot for Spotify playing now. As this does vary from size to size, the size I want is 268x52px
-Bottom Left Character information, Items, Abilities (passives and summoner spell included), health/mana bar, as well as the minimap AND minimap buttons should all be visible when the overlay is done.
- Includes a logo of my summoner name, Style (Check phantoml0rds stream out, and see what I mean by logo)
- Space for the twitch chat. This can be placed anywhere, pref either the way top or the far right. The space for this can vary to what ever you feel is good, I can work around it.
- A place to put my facebook link, my sponsor link (MaxFrag.net), and preferably a spot to list the top donator that I can change with easy (a labeled and simple text layer would be perfect)
- A nature theme, such as vines, plants, or the jungle in general would be option 1. An overall Nidalee feel. I will also accept an overall icey feel, using blues and grays. However, the first option would be much more preferred.

*Extras* (These still must be done to receive the money)
- Includes Twitch panels. These must be at least 320px wide, can be any size height (as long as it is under 320px high). This will include 3 buttons (donate, facebook, youtube), as well as some panels for an about me, a computer specs list, and a giveaway panel.
- Includes a twitch picture and a banner. Banner should be 1500x480, and the profile picture. This will be scaled down to 150x150, but larger the better since it will be resized.
- Desktop Overlay. 1920x1080 as well, and this would include a chat, a border around the PvP.net client, and somewhere it would include a logo as well as a spot for a webcam if I chose to have one or not (two versions here as well). This should still show parts of my desktop (The current icons there won't be)

*Summary and Price*
Wew. Thats a lot of work huh? This is exactly why I will treat who ever does this with not only tremendous respect, but payments will be made, as well as a link from my twitch channel to your (if applicable) website, facebook, or any other personal information that can also get your name known! I will also pay around $15.00-$20.00 via Paypal. It's not much, but it's an incentive.

If you are a League of Legends fan, I can also offer giving you lessons. I have done this for many people and I have a 100% rate of students increasing their rating by an entire league by the end of the lessons, if not more.

If you are up for this challenge, below is a in game picture of my current overlay, a screenshot in game, a desktop screenshot, and how to contact me. I will look forward to hearing from who ever will help me make this come to life. If multiple people contact me, it will be a competitive experience, the one i like most gets paid and the benefits.

*Screenshots*
Current Overlay: Here.
In-Game Screenshot: Here.
Desktop Screenshot: Here.

You can contact me via this post. You can also add me in game as well.

Stylees

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-18-2013

bump

m3ndi3

08-18-2013

I've begun making stream overlays and I think I can make you a cool leopard nidalee themed one! Message me on twitch.tv/m3ndi3 and I'd be happy to make what you're looking for

Here are some of my stuffs: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ghlight=m3ndi3

Stylees

08-18-2013

Bump

Stylees

08-18-2013

bump

Stylees

08-18-2013

bump

m3ndi3

08-19-2013

I reply saying I would like to do it and you don't even respond -_- shaaaddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Stylees

08-19-2013

I saw it, I'm just not so sure the style would fit with the stream. However, I do like your overlays.

m3ndi3

08-19-2013

I'm a graphic/game designer... I think I can make whatever you want... but that's cool, just message me if you can't find anyone else

AT7outof10

08-19-2013

I might be up your ally: http://aftertaster7.deviantart.com/

But I'm not especially a graphic designer.