#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dj ducktape

08-17-2013

well funny story, there's been a few times ive spoken with Lee sin over this subject and he said that during his training at Arcanum Majoris, the high councilor at the time Reginald Ashram did not seem pleased about using the creatures known as minions as a training tool, and often spoke about ways to have the sentient beings removed from the fields of justice.

After some research I found that Reginald Ashram was REMOVED FROM OFFICE due to a conflict of interest with the rest of his peers about the priorities he held. Now there is nothing to say for certain that it was his direct opposition to using minions as mindless drones that got him removed but you know how people talk...

Aran888888

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylveon Pls View Post
You sir, now have something to live for.
Riots treachery shall not go unpunished.

Croconaw1

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exekias View Post
Do not be concerned, summoners. Minions are treated fine here. Everything is good. Minions are our friends.
My God. They got him too.

Madlife Smurf

08-17-2013

And this is the part where the Rioter says I love Big Brother. #1984 Reference

Ebonmaw Dragon

08-17-2013

Do you remember the old minions?

Name:  minions.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  26.8 KBName:  minions2.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  26.9 KB

Yes, those guys...

THEY GOT REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE UNDER STRANGE CIRCUMSTANCES AFTER ASKING FOR A SALARY INCREASE

XenthusTheLegend

08-17-2013

All the innocent minions... all the feels... please Riot, stop this.
/singed

Aran888888

08-17-2013

Day 1, status report:

Im inside. They dont suspect me yet. Ive deactivated a minion control device, but the rest are under lock and key. The minions.. Are treated horrible here. I saw morello ordering a coffee, then throwing it on the face of the minion who brought it because it didnt have enough sugar.. Minions here are treated like slaves.. Ill keep working on the locks for yhe other devices, but its not going to be easy.

dj ducktape

08-17-2013

we need Reginald Ashram to help us on this one maybe he can inform us of the information regarding this minion control devise and start a protest in the streets of all the cons we go to

Aran888888

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj ducktape View Post
we need Reginald Ashram to help us on this one maybe he can inform us of the information regarding this minion control devise and start a protest in the streets of all the cons we go to
Ive found the device. However there are at least twenty smaller locks throughout the building that must be deactivated to get to it. Im working on a second lock now, but theres not much i can do without blowing my cover.

HG4L

08-17-2013

There should be a king of the minions champion. (make it kinda look like that guy from Despicable meh)