#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gandr Adderbane

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vSalesColin View Post
#FreeTheMinions

The minions need a champion who really fights for them. How cool would a champ be that was built around being a former minion? She can use/buff other allied minions to help fight with her, or something along those lines.

Just a thought, but I feel as though with Riot focusing a lot on lore lately, the lore regarding minions has definitely been lacking... Could definitely have an interesting story with an ex-minion champ!

Even better if she was named Minion 804.
Yes, big purple caster minion, named "213 the Ascended Minion", with an ult that scales off the target's CS called "Avenge 804"

#FreeTheMinions

BlueKnife

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandr Adderbane View Post
Yes, big purple caster minion, named "213 the Ascended Minion", with an ult that scales off the target's CS called "Avenge 804"

#FreeTheMinions
In that case, I'm going to play Support whenever I see him

Tonaia

08-17-2013

You sad deluded fools. Minions form and integral part of the League of Legends. Their "sacrifice" ensures that the proceedings of the League may continue. Besides, don't any of you get that high feeling from slaying minions that powerful feeling knowing that you crushed an unworthy soul who dared stand before you? They have no voice, they have no feelings. The minions are fodder and deserve to be treated as such. IF they are alive, then it's their fault they ended up enslaved for the League. Besides, you were all novice summoners once too. Why didn't you speak up for them then before you led hundreds or even thousands of minions to their deaths before you became certified to be a real summoner?

#MinionsObeyYourMasters
#MinionBurgers
#ContinueTheExtermination.

BlueKnife

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonaia View Post
You sad deluded fools. Minions form and integral part of the League of Legends. Their "sacrifice" ensures that the proceedings of the League may continue. Besides, don't any of you get that high feeling from slaying minions that powerful feeling knowing that you crushed an unworthy soul who dared stand before you? They have no voice, they have no feelings. The minions are fodder and deserve to be treated as such. IF they are alive, then it's their fault they ended up enslaved for the League.

#MinionsObeyYourMasters
#MinionBurgers
#ContinueTheExtermination.
You sir, are clearly Riot's Employee.

Sylveon Pls

08-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aran888888 View Post
I'm in. Not like i had anything to live for anyways.
You sir, now have something to live for.

Magic Spoon Lord

08-17-2013

Or, we could just do this.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...+way+to+punish

Red October

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

Bump for justice.

Necro Monkey

08-17-2013

dem feels....

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-17-2013

#MinionsUnitedMinionsForever !

doombotMECHA

08-17-2013

war is peace.
freedom is slavery.
ignorance is strength.
the minions are our friends.