Sea Witch Nami

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Negrido

08-16-2013

Name:  sea_witch_nami_by_shockowaffel-d6hdym3.jpg
Views: 10252
Size:  234.6 KBOh my dear sweet carry! Thats what I do. Its what I lane for. To help unfortunate team mates, like yourself! Poor players with no one else to turn to.

I admit that in the past Ive been selfish. They werent kidding when they said I, well, KSed. But youll find that in S3, my ways are not but glee. Reported, endured flames, and now Ive switched. To this.

And I fortunately know some water magic. Empowered haste, initiation I posses. And dear team mates please dont laugh, I use it on behalf of the miserable, lonely, and depressedbronze 5.

Poor unfortunate team, in pain, in need. This one wants vision of dragon, that one wants to take towers. And do I help them? Yes indeed. Those poor unfortunate souls, so sad, so true. They come flocking to my lane crying healz Nami noob! and do I help them? Yes I do!

Now its happened once or twice. My AD wasnt very nice. Im afraid I had to leave lane and roam the map. Yes Ive been told to uninstall, but on the whole Im on the ball. For this poor unfortunate team!

XSìléntDwëllêrX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

10/10

Galactic Teemo

08-16-2013

I'd buy this skin.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I like this skin. Very good idea and excellent artwork.

Roablin

08-16-2013

Looks great. Ursula, anyone?

MajorPain9

08-16-2013

10 / 10 would RP

As a nami player, you have made one of the coolest skin ideas I have seen so far for her. IRONSTYLUS GET TO WORK!

Lirazelle

08-16-2013

+1 - evil cute

Segz

08-16-2013

I woudld buy this skin,.

Knight Auditor

08-16-2013

Yeah, looks really cool. I bet it would be a nightmare for them to do though. Part of her frame they could work with, but they'd have to make a lot from scratch and reorient her. Still, such a nice idea.

Negrido

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrido View Post
I admit that in the past Ive been selfish.
Shellfish. How did I not think of that pun!?

Philosopher Xys

08-16-2013

Poor unfortunate souls...

1234511 ... 24