A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkChiSam

08-16-2013

first of all idk y r u trying to make rengar a jungler. If u only think about it for a sec u should know that rengar as a jungler isn exactly a very good choice. Second, whats the point of the increased duration on rengars ult if he can only jump once and no longer bcomes invisible? the duration is only important if rengar goes into stealth mode.....u don't need big duration buff on one time jumping ult that doesn really do anything else than jax's q

lightdragoon88

08-16-2013

You guys realized that if they keep the stealth...they have to keep his abilities stats and ratios low?

t4tNoFp4Ve

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
His damage itself hasn't been reduced -that- much, it's just spread out over a slightly longer period of time so that opponents have a greater time to react.
Why? ~ Why do you need to give enemies SO MUCH control over your actions

You are removing stealth, thus, making him vulnerable to warding and everyone seeing him coming for you

You dont need to "spread out his damage", so enemies can "react" to something that they saw coming 3km away

If he doesnt have stealth, he MUST have enough damage to gib people, every assasin have that potential, because you can see them all coming

Sincerelly Scarizard, drop the Rengar project, give it to someone else, or just leave Rengar alone and unviable ~ you are doing enough harm

I sincerelly dont feel like playing Rengar ever again with those changes, specially because now im gonna feel extremely stupid with the ultimate giving me infrared vision, like Predator (not A predator, but PREDATOR, the monster form the movie) while im not even stealthing, and that's what made the ultimate feel nice

Seriously Scarizard, drop the project, please, you are just Karma-ing Rengar

Barzany

08-16-2013

Man, screw you scarizard, that's all i have left to say

maximumsting

08-16-2013

to be honest this is looking a lot like a bunch of nerfs especially on the ult. you compare his ult to Rammus's Q or hecarims E but the difference is rengars is an ULT with a much longer CD so if the gank goes wrong due to not knowing if its warded or not he just wasted his gank potential on other lanes untill it comes back up. unlike hecarim or rammus who only have probably a 13 sec wait time. another thing i dont like about it is that other junglers like nocturne who rely heavily on ults for ganking can do a much better job then rengar because nocturne can just pop his ult and be right in front of the guys face without worrying about ward coverage same goes with other junglers such as fiddle where if you position yourself right can bypass the wards and still be right up in front of the peoples faces. so unless you plan on making the ults cool down insanely low i honestly think this is a nerf.

Dredge Mammus

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
You guys realized that if they keep the stealth...they have to keep his abilities stats and ratios low?
He's an assassin, and though Riot HATES them, it's the reason he's played. To SURPRISE and MURDER someone. That's the only incentive to pick him over Zed. With Zed, you see him coming. You know you'll probably die. With Rengar, it's like a jumpscare. He comes out of nowhere and BOOM.

Barzany

08-16-2013

Wtf is the point of an ult that gives you a movementspeed buff and a one time gapcloser

Eisenkrieger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Scarizard man, please don't let Bola Strike go live as a skillshot, it's really going to mess with Rengar in lane. He won't be able to use it to harass OR CS anymore because it'll just end up hitting another minion. Also it seems like I feel like the 14 stack bonus to Bonetooth isn't really as good as the final bonus. At 14 stacks Rengar should be getting something for late game, I'm not sure the extra movement out of brush is going to be that useful in a teamfight.

DarkChiSam

08-16-2013

wait let me get this straight so rengars ult is going to be speed buffed jax's q????????????????????????what????????????????????

Nores

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdragoon88 View Post
or they can leave him alone. instead of giving him to scarizard who gave us karma rework