#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

I thought the thread titled was stupid, and didn't check it until a Red responded. I watched the video in the first link, and shed man tears...

#FreeTheMinions

KnightxSScarlett

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exekias View Post
Truly tragic. Fortunately, I’ve learned of a master control that can free all the minions….

#FreeTheMinions!
We need a plan to get to that control. Do you have any information on Riot HQ that can help? Is it even at Riot HQ? Is it at The Institute? It's easier to get the control from Riot than The Institute. Are there any fellow Rioters that know the tragedy that is minion life? Is it possible to start a revolution at Riot that bleeds into The Institute? We also need to look into champions assisting us in our cause. If we can somehow settle the Freljord's conflict, maybe we can turn their attention toward assisting us in saving the minions. I must get back to the Cave, perhaps draw up some plans. I shall return.

#FreeTheMinions

LujanSolo

08-16-2013

Someone must lead the minions on an exodus from the Institute of War. I vote Veigar does it since from the looks of it, they're the same race.

VoodoosV3nd3tta

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoulPunisher View Post
all the feels

Shadow Merchant

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSoulPunisher View Post
='] so beautiful

Riot NeuroCat

Associate Business Analyst

08-16-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Exekias View Post
Oh god that video. I remember the first time I saw it. It convinced me that I needed to embark on a magnificent crusade to save our minions! After years of hard work and countless attempts, I’ve finally managed to successfully infiltrat Riot…and it’s worse than I feared. Minions aren’t just used as fodder, they’re also used as servants. Whenever a Rioter thirsts or hungers, a minion is quickly summoned to fetch them the necessary nourishment. They’re never given breaks and must work tirelessly before being sent to the Rift. Truly tragic. Fortunately, I’ve learned of a master control that can free all the minions….

#FreeTheMinions!

Oh dear. It appears that one of our interns seems to be voicing an incorrect opinion. I will consult with Viktor and schedule Exekias for a mental readjustment ASAP.

Do not be concerned, summoners. Minions are treated fine here. Everything is good. Minions are our friends.

TitaniumFoxx

08-16-2013

Quickly lest the glorious plan be foiled!

Carapau

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot NeuroCat View Post
Oh dear. It appears that one of our interns seems to be voicing an incorrect opinion. I will consult with Viktor and schedule Exekias for a mental readjustment ASAP.

Do not be concerned, summoners. Minions are treated fine here. Everything is good. Minions are our friends.
YOU CANT HIDE THE TRUTH
#FreeTheMinions!

Frayace

08-16-2013

bump!

Tsuusetsu

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot NeuroCat View Post

Do not believe the minion slaver! DEATH TO NEUROCAT. Theash will keep your soul for all eternity! >:C

#FreeTheMinion!!