Forum disruptions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Yi is OP

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapV20 View Post
i dont believe anything on the internet has "flawless security". i believe everything can be hacked given the correct time investment by the correct person.

i also believe that the guy on GD is just a troll, not a hacker. because he's really good at running and hiding as soon as i pop my head in a thread.

[right]Click here to enhance your forum experience![/right]
Oh, almost forgot. He somehow got my account name.

The Core Augur

08-16-2013

Quote:
look, all im saying is the kid runs away with his tail between his legs sucking his thumb every time i seem to tell him my main.

the thread that got locked now, the old thread, he stopped posting immediately after i told him he's a fake and posted my mains name.

here, he's stopped posting again, immediately after i shared my main.

Gee. Gee. hackers op brah.

That bolded part, right there. I don't recall that being there when you first posted.

MapV20

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhayze View Post
"Larias" posted his information" AFTER "Larias" began the trolling spree

wrong, larias posted the information in reply to a post saying:

"woudlnt you mind if someone posted your email address and old password on here?"

larias reply was this:

"i dont think i would care, my email is bnciforgottherest@iforgot.com and my password is a german band i like and some numbers. i guess what im getting at is i dont really care if people know my email since i dont use it for anything other than league stuff"
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Core Augur View Post
That bolded part, right there. I don't recall that being there when you first posted.
because i edited the post to add the last 2 sentences in, i hate double posting. just like i just edited this post.

Winbot

08-16-2013

Quote:
i dont believe anything on the internet has "flawless security". i believe everything can be hacked given the correct time investment by the correct person.]
truth. the same mindset runs through every security expert (whether it's protecting a safe/vault from thieves or passwords for a popular online game).

time + proper motivation + person(s) with the required skillset = anything can be compromised

i just want a lengthy, convincing response from riot that answers all of our questions. the initial response from the rioter with the udyr avatar in the mega-thread was one of the worst PR "sweep it under the rug" responses i've ever seen.

falkenjeff

08-16-2013

bump

orghak 6

08-16-2013

Thanks for actually giving this the attention it deserves. We all knew your previous response was a lie.

Tha Question

MapV20

08-16-2013

bump because dis "jason" f*ggot is a ****ing troll not a hacker.

way to buy 3 adjudicator accounts and level up a bunch of smurfs to make yourself look like you matter. GG.

prove me wrong.

Damiya Colonel J

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhnox View Post
First
Rofl. It's funny that this guy first had "First" as his comment, the edited the message with a note at the bottom saying "edit: gj Riot" or something like that as soon as he saw he was getting downvoted, then removed the "edit" portion and just kept it as "First" when he knew he would never get any any upvotes to counteract the downvotes.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Quote:
bump because dis "jason" f*ggot is a ****ing troll not a hacker.

way to buy 3 adjudicator accounts and level up a bunch of smurfs to make yourself look like you matter. GG.

prove me wrong.
Do you think it's easy to buy a forum moderator account too?