Currently Singing Disney Songs in Chorus

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2013

Was working on a SC2 mod. Now I'm heading to sleep!

Leo the yordle

08-15-2013

Trying to decide whether I should focus my game time tomorrow on the slow, painful crawl through Bronze. I've tried to for the past two days and I've only managed to wind up at a net loss, a game away from falling into the dreaded Bronze 5.

That's somewhat upsetting considering I made it to promos to Bronze 3 three times in a row the last time I decided to play a lot of ranked. I don't even care about the Silver rewards, really. All I want is to get to Bronze 3.

...But it feels so far away now.

Twillera

08-15-2013

Im just sitting here looking at my recently completed space marine storm raven gun ship that I got today.

Vacus

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jswerv View Post
wishing I could be playing D&D but its not friday night yet.
Same, except I don't get to play till Saturday.

That said, Xelnath, 14 people in D&D is madness. What I would do is split into two groups, in the same campaign world, with two DMs, and have the two groups share a base of operations with the full roster of PCs. Then players can hop between the DMs as their characters go out on missions together in groups of whatever size, on average 6-7 PCs in each group.

Having 13 PCs (and honestly, my personal limit is six) just slows down everything so much it's hard to actually play the game. Although I totally understand how awesome it is to have so many people invested in the game, caring about it, and working together to make it better, I think the best way to do it is with a shared campaign world and shared base of operations and PC migration between groups based on in-world activities. It keeps all of the really good things while removing the 13-people-in-combat cluster****.

Jswerv

08-15-2013

Yeah i have to go with vacus im running a game with 7 right now and kinda dreading it because anything above 5 gets rough i played as a PC in one with 9 and everything felt really slow

Wintermaulz

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceto View Post
Im just sitting here looking at my recently completed space marine storm raven gun ship that I got today.
What chapter/upgrades you got on there?

plataprojectile

08-15-2013

Finally finished my cover of Radioactive after 38 consecutive tries....

If you want, it's here.

Twillera

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermaulz View Post
What chapter/upgrades you got on there?
Vanilla marines, going las can melta for some anti tank. If the rumors about the new codex are true then I would probably go ultrasmurfs. Im taking to as an allied detachment for my SOB main force, who lack air power at all.

Wintermaulz

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceto View Post
Vanilla marines, going las can melta for some anti tank. If the rumors about the new codex are true then I would probably go ultrasmurfs. Im taking to as an allied detachment for my SOB main force, who lack air power at all.
SOB need their own codex, they are so neglected

zoocalu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelnath View Post
Currently Singing Disney Songs in Chorus
read it as "Currently Sinjing Disney Songs in Chorus"