#FreeTheMinions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

08-14-2013

A moment of silence for all of the minions slain as part of a spectator sport...

#FreeTheMinions

OmgKragnor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2013

as funny as this may be as a joke i think you should be careful posting things like this what with the whole tumblr social justice crowd some people might take this seriously and every pansexual genderqeueer neo paganist owlkin will be talking about this as though it were a serious thing to crusade over

KnightxSScarlett

08-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgKragnor View Post
as funny as this may be as a joke i think you should be careful posting things like this what with the whole tumblr social justice crowd some people might take this seriously and every pansexual genderqeueer neo paganist owlkin will be talking about this as though it were a serious thing to crusade over
I'm sorry, you seem to not understand. THIS IS A SERIOUS THING TO CRUSADE OVER.

#FreeTheMinions

KnightxSScarlett

08-15-2013

Rally to me, Summoners.

#FreeTheMinions

Cozmic Hipster

08-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkiminami00 View Post
there needs to be a minon champ.the rage of all the minions forced to die for mere sport!
veigar

Caeldrym

08-15-2013

So we could say that Champions are like mercenaries? assassins? a hired gun?

They get money by killing minions.

The stronger the minion the more money they get.

O.O blood money in the League of Justice

Artyom Vexis

08-15-2013

I bump this. On godly levels

KnightxSScarlett

08-15-2013

Could "robot drones" create this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0StKaOxUk The minions are alive, they have feelings.

#FreeTheMinions

KnightxSScarlett

08-15-2013

The fact of the matter is that Riot hates small creatures. The Meglings were killed off to make room for Riot mascot "Yordles". Tristana had to infiltrate Riot just to stay alive. Poppy has diplomatic immunity so she remained untouched. But the rest of the Meglings... so horrifyingly sad.

Now I know what you're thinking, yes, Riot has that 1 minion representative in the league. The purple caster minion was deemed "op" and recognized as a champion. But what about the rest of the minions? Sure, 1 got away, but MILLIONS of minions DIE each day in the name of "farming". Such hypocrisy. Farming is an act that nurtures life. Farming in the League is an act of genocide.

Stop the violence.

#FreeTheMinions

NakaNaideZerg

08-15-2013

I just played a ranked game where i refused to be a part of this minion genocide, Riot banned me.

Yet more proof that the whole purpose of the league of legends is to mindlessly kill millions of innocent minions.