@RiotOpti: Remember me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lénekton Bot

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yi is OP View Post
I swear, with those mods it would not surprise me if they forum ban you someday.
Wouldn't be surprised.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2013

I signed in just to say that I feel Riot needs to open some form of dialogue with us. It gets really old having to guess if we offend the faceless mods with no accountability whatsoever, or the almost equally faceless web devs who made these forums.

Why not talk to us, so that we don't step on each others toes? It would make everyone a bit more at ease, instead of this pointless hostility due to your silence.

I have to get off now, I'm not on my comp and my retinas are starting to burn. =/

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryotra View Post
I signed in just to say that I feel Riot needs to open some form of dialogue with us. It gets really old having to guess if we offend the faceless mods with no accountability whatsoever, or the almost equally faceless web devs who made these forums.

Why not talk to us, so that we don't step on each others toes? It would make everyone a bit more at ease, instead of this pointless hostility due to your silence.

I have to get off now, I'm not on my comp and my retinas are starting to burn. =/
Honestly, there are so many times this one post could have applied in the past that it's staggering.

Pryotra

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
Honestly, there are so many times this one post could have applied in the past that it's staggering.
When you main heim, you get practice saying those words. Alot of practice. Almost 3 years worth.

But this thread isn't about that. This is something that Riot has shown some concern over, and then said they would talk to us later about it, and then nothing happened. In some ways, that's worse than saying they will fix something and never really doing it, because now they told us to talk with them about it, left the discussion and expect us to be there, sitting on our hands, until their return.

Life goes on, and if you decide not to participate, you still have made a choice. It's time to see what their decision really is. They have a deadline, and not an unreasonable one at that. A week is ample time to stop by and set up a time to actually discuss this, if they can't really talk on it this week. If that is too much to ask, then I guess they are severing ties. If they don't want to talk about it, they shouldn't be upset when things happen and they didn't get a say in.

RiotOpti

Community Coordinator

Follow Opti on Twitter

08-12-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey Lénekton Bot, you're right, I should have followed up with you about the FEK stuff earlier, and that was definitely my bad. I'll be emailing you today about it, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Spitsonpuppies

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOpti View Post
Hey Lénekton Bot, you're right, I should have followed up with you about the FEK stuff earlier, and that was definitely my bad. I'll be emailing you today about it, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
Good guy Opti.

Pryotra

08-12-2013

Quote:
We really appreciate the dialogue, though Lenekton may or may not be right back to you, as he said something about military service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lénekton Bot View Post
I'll be offline for the next 5 days (damn military service)
Edit: Just to let you know if you didn't, Lenekton bot is Lénekton Bot, FEK just auto translated it.

IS1bebc30e34fedef61db6c

08-12-2013

Be happy, EU dublin office is build of the promises Riot never kept. At least u get another promise, we get a warning or ban and closing of thread after pointing out they did not keep their promises.

Lénekton Bot

08-12-2013

Quote:
Hey Lnekton Bot, you're right, I should have followed up with you about the FEK stuff earlier, and that was definitely my bad. I'll be emailing you today about it, so please keep an eye on your inbox.
I answered you mail. It will have different title though as my Gmail app destroyed your message.

Lord Sogreth

08-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lénekton Bot View Post
And I refuse to use support tickets
That's your own problem then.