How come minions sometime spawn 1 min early?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

I have noticed this in random games... The announcer will say 30 seconds until minions spawn, when minions have already reached mid at 1:15ish. Jungle creeps also spawn early.

Anyone else had this happen?

Buizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2010

bump

binch

11-12-2010

I notice them spawning at very inconsistent times lately. I never noticed it before, so who knows.

TodaysChaos

11-12-2010

I've noticed things like Golem and Lizard spawning 5 seconds or 8-10 seconds early in random games as well.

Thought they just permenently changed the jungle spawn times

xzarion

11-12-2010

This has been happening in every game I've played this patch. Makes me sadface.

Curyy

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodaysChaos View Post
I've noticed things like Golem and Lizard spawning 5 seconds or 8-10 seconds early in random games as well.

Thought they just permenently changed the jungle spawn times
Nah. If that happened everybody would be lvl 2 before the minions even spawn.

Kaeoz

11-12-2010

Bug with recent patch. Apparently the game clock starts counting as soon as the game hits load screen now or something like that?

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-12-2010
1 of 2 Riot Posts

There's a bug fixed with the next patch where basically part of the load time is counting as in-game time (this isn't technically correct, but it functions the same way). All spawns are shifted forward the same amount, if that helps.

KalosCast

11-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
There's a bug fixed with the next patch where basically part of the load time is counting as in-game time (this isn't technically correct, but it functions the same way). All spawns are shifted forward the same amount, if that helps.
Anything in there about the myriad of pvp.net bugs introduced last patch?

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-12-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalosCast View Post
Anything in there about the myriad of pvp.net bugs introduced last patch?
I don't know; I don't pay as much attention to the platform team. If you bring up the bugs you're experiencing to the bug report forum, I'm sure we'll get them fixed for you!