Trundle's pick rate is still only 2%.

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-05-2013
3 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlis View Post
I'm not sure this is an accurate way to judge, he is still the 12th least picked while playing both jungle and top lane.
Just checked NA data, 9 other good junglers are lower frequency picks. Udyr and Lee Sin are presently most popular, go figure.

Jenshus

08-05-2013

Heimer finds this thread funny, 0.96%.. or 1.11% Galio.

Tobasco da Gama

08-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
The AVERAGE pick rate of a champion is .8%.
Oddly enough, that's exactly 1/114, i.e. the pick rate you'd expect to see for each champion if picks were entirely random.

Now there's a conspiracy!

teh d wreck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2013

Quote:
I think you are getting China and Japan confused. China does not historically have a problem with giant monsters rampaging through their cities. It only happens in the future in Pacific Rim. Japan, on the other hand, has a long history of defeating giant monsters trying to crush buildings and people in Tokyo.
pwnt lol

Mag Mordio

08-05-2013

Trundle is my most played jungler. I play him in plat 1. I find he works best in poke comps with Ezreal, Nid, and Jayce. If you get full cdr with him, which I try to get as fast a possible, he has amazing peel with 6.6 second cd on his pillar.

The pillar is also amazing for cutting fights in the jungle or pushing an adc out of the fight.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-05-2013
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobasco da Gama View Post
Oddly enough, that's exactly 1/114 or the pick rate you'd expect to see for each champion if picks were entirely random.

Now there's a conspiracy!
As it was once said...

http://xkcd.com/54/

GhastlyGhoulMan

08-05-2013

Well, it may not be the perfect idea, but one thing Riot could do to help Trundle out would be to create a new costume for him: "Trumbledore", based on Dumbledore. Just give him a beard and a wand instead of a club, a Hogwarts Tower instead of an Ice Pillar, and you're all set! I would so play him more often with that skin!

Zileas

VP of Game Design

08-05-2013
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhastlyGhoulMan View Post
Well, it may not be the perfect idea, but one thing Riot could do to help Trundle out would be to create a new costume for him: "Trumbledore", based on Dumbledore. Just give him a beard and a wand instead of a club, a Hogwarts Tower instead of an Ice Pillar, and you're all set! I would so play him more often with that skin!
Excellent idea, but legal already vetoed it.

Faceplosion

08-05-2013

Quote:
Excellent idea, but legal already vetoed it.
Well, you could always go with more Touhou references since those guys don't seem to care. At this point, you could probably make a Marisa skin for Lu and they wouldn't flinch.

IceyWater

08-05-2013

teemo only 8.33%? wtf hows that possible. he should be like 83.3%

12345678 ... 11