Worst Kept Secret

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Openly ViSexual

Member

08-04-2013

The worst kept lore secret and also the most mind blowing one is about Vi not only having a sister but who she is. All I have to say is, read Lucian's lore, dig in Thresh's sound files, listen to the prospector on howling Abyss when you play as Vi to confirm she has a sister which no one is "supposed to talk about" and there you go. GG Riot. GG. I now hate Thresh AND Lucian with a passion. >.>. My mind is officially blown.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genocidalist

Junior Member

08-04-2013

I can't find anything relating that Lucian's wife Senna has anything to do with being related to Vi. Nor, can I find anything say Vi has a sister.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Openly ViSexual

Member

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocidalist View Post
I can't find anything relating that Lucian's wife Senna has anything to do with being related to Vi. Nor, can I find anything say Vi has a sister.
Check in thresh's sound file. he says, "have you any luck recovering your sister?" then proceeds to laugh. Out of all the champions in LoL Vi is the only one where that was mentioned to have a sister but she is never revealed. Truthfully, it's not that hard to piece together. Just think about it, Vi has a sister which no one is allowed to speak of. The question that remains is why is no one allowed to speak of her? More than likely, it's out of respect for Lucian. In Lucian's lore, his wife's soul is taken by thresh and never recovered. Now, this makes you wonder, why on earth would Thresh ask anyone have they had luck recovering their sister's soul and then laugh about it? Case and point. Vi's sister has to be Seena. To take a step further, how many character's lore make reference to individuals not associated with the league as summoners? From my research, only one, Annie. Not even Shen's father is given a name, and Katarina and Casseopia's father is just known as "their father" in their lores, even J4 has no family members mentioned. so what makes Lucian's wife so special that league went so far as to not only give her her own name directly in the lore, but also have her initials carved only the second gun Lucian wields as well? Riot is never that in dept with details UNLESS they are planning something huge. As far as the part about Vi having a sister, either google "Vi's sister" or play and ARAM and hope that you are purple with Vi. In the ARAM, the prospector ONLY on purple says that "you (Vi) look alot like your sister, whoops, we're not supposed to talk about that." Here's a link to even where the GMs made reference to the quote.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...73210#36673210


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroborous HD

Senior Member

08-04-2013

conspiracy theorists UNITE we will reveal that which riot is hiding from us.

-darkzero1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

auragazer

Junior Member

08-04-2013

I heard the files and that was crazy. It should also be noted that in the reveal picture of Thresh, it shows VI being hooked, which IMO makes it seem like their is a connection O_O Link: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....omic_thumb.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Openly ViSexual

Member

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by auragazer View Post
I heard the files and that was crazy. It should also be noted that in the reveal picture of Thresh, it shows VI being hooked, which IMO makes it seem like their is a connection O_O Link: http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....omic_thumb.jpg
right?! I was just derping around and I found it and I almost had a heart attack. But, when you peice everything together, it does make so much sense. It's not far fetched like Vi and Sona being twins based off the DC classic, about the brother and sister separated at birth, where one becomes a mercenary and the other later becomes mute.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pjoelj

Senior Member

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuBurrito View Post
To take a step further, how many character's lore make reference to individuals not associated with the league as summoners? From my research, only one, Annie. Not even Shen's father is given a name, and Katarina and Casseopia's father is just known as "their father" in their lores, even J4 has no family members mentioned.
A few others come to mind:
Corin Reveck, Orianna's father.
Durand, Galio's creator.
Kegan Rhode, Brand's host.
Stanwick Pididly, who worked with Viktor and later rebuilded Urgot.
Xavier Rath, who granted Twisted Fate magic.
Aregor Priggs, the businessman who got Graves imprisoned.

Sorry, I just had to.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Spencer NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjoelj View Post
A few others come to mind:
Corin Reveck, Orianna's father.
Durand, Galio's creator.
Kegan Rhode, Brand's host.
Stanwick Pididly, who worked with Viktor and later rebuilded Urgot.
Xavier Rath, who granted Twisted Fate magic.
Aregor Priggs, the businessman who got Graves imprisoned.

Sorry, I just had to.
Blomgrun, Poppy's dad.
Zelos, Irelia's brother.
Lito, Irelia's dad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beaver Cops

Member

08-04-2013

Shouldn't you be working on mechanics and getting out of Bronze IV instead of caring about the lore?
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/39212008


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja2fu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

08-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuBurrito View Post
Check in thresh's sound file. he says, "have you any luck recovering your sister?" then proceeds to laugh. Out of all the champions in LoL Vi is the only one where that was mentioned to have a sister but she is never revealed. Truthfully, it's not that hard to piece together. Just think about it, Vi has a sister which no one is allowed to speak of. The question that remains is why is no one allowed to speak of her? More than likely, it's out of respect for Lucian. In Lucian's lore, his wife's soul is taken by thresh and never recovered. Now, this makes you wonder, why on earth would Thresh ask anyone have they had luck recovering their sister's soul and then laugh about it? Case and point. Vi's sister has to be Seena. To take a step further, how many character's lore make reference to individuals not associated with the league as summoners? From my research, only one, Annie. Not even Shen's father is given a name, and Katarina and Casseopia's father is just known as "their father" in their lores, even J4 has no family members mentioned. so what makes Lucian's wife so special that league went so far as to not only give her her own name directly in the lore, but also have her initials carved only the second gun Lucian wields as well? Riot is never that in dept with details UNLESS they are planning something huge. As far as the part about Vi having a sister, either google "Vi's sister" or play and ARAM and hope that you are purple with Vi. In the ARAM, the prospector ONLY on purple says that "you (Vi) look alot like your sister, whoops, we're not supposed to talk about that." Here's a link to even where the GMs made reference to the quote.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...73210#36673210
Orianna has Corin Reveck, Prof. Stanwick for blitzcrank, and galio has Durand. There are actually quite a few champions that have people's names in their lore. Also, that'll be weird if they didn't use Senna's name in the lore. I mean Lucian has quotes that use her name. If they were to use "Wife" instead of "Senna" then everyone would be confused to who the hell Lucian was talking about. Is he really just Panther from Eye-shield 21 and is saying he's going to fight the battle of speed in place of Sena? IDK?! Usually when Riot uses a "Name" in a lore, it means that "person" is not going to be made into a champion.(Unless said name is already a champion in league)


12345 ... 6