Freljord Ashe Skin Will Be 50% Off for 24 Hours

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vengeance

12-15-2009

I bought ashe,twitch,blitzcrank, and cho gath. is it worth it? lol i guess so since you want to feel unique.... but half price!!? lucky people who buy it. one of the best yet so far.. twitch imo isnt great....... blitzcrank i trade that for another skin as well...

rphooi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

sniff i already have the skinn

BlazingFury

12-15-2009

http://lol.uuu9.com/

The image on the gallery of that site is shocking to see from a japanese / chinese site i assure you. However that being said there layout is 10 fold this websites which is shameful as that's just a fan based.

The hero's have updated, the patch notes are updated, everything is in running order and looks very professional, perhaps get a member to speak to a few of them to see if they can assist here?

Just a thought.

Ozok the Exiled

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolder View Post
Why buy anything at full price other than not knowing if/when it will go on sale?
This sale is rational and not random. I imagine things at the Riot office went something like this:

1. Pendragon announces lots of new content coming on Wednesday.
2. RiotChris notices that people strangely stop buying stuff. It's as if everyone is, you know, saving money for something.
3. The Council writes to point out that the economics is broken and in need of a hotfix.
4. Zileas drops by to say "How many times have you played Economics?" then goes back to destroying everyone with Udyr.

: )

Conjurer

12-15-2009

Half off, and it's still overpriced.

The "micro" part of microtransactions seems to be elusive.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

12-15-2009
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemt View Post
Can EU players buy this skin for the US server? I still don't really know what I can and can't do.
If you have a credit card (and an understanding of the exchange rate your credit card will give you) you can buy items on our servers. Please note that your account is separate from any account you might have on the EU servers, so your purchases won't show up there.

- RiotChris

Kindle

12-15-2009

I really do love this game, but I wish the skins were more interesting.

To me, they just look like champions in different colors.

U could have Chogath with additional spikes or Annie with a huge bonnet on her head instead of just black.

How's Twitch in a cat costume?

Besticles

12-15-2009

I think this is pretty lame. I love my Ashe skin. Now it's not unique. Now I will think twice on every impulse buy in the future.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtehbest View Post
I think this is pretty lame. I love my Ashe skin. Now it's not unique. Now I will think twice on every impulse buy in the future.
It was never unique, it was just more expensive. Now a few more people may have it, but for you to notice requires them to be in game and playing Ashe.

luxionmk2

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamtehbest View Post
It's only a 1-day sale anyways. I expected sales, just not so soon after the game "launched". Happy Holidays y'all!