LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@Goodguy Hopper
Blade of the ruined king isn't that great on sivir, i feel like she scales really well with AD so bloodthirster into shiv, or phantom would be amazing.
Zed and zerker greaves dont go tooo well together.

Zappelins

07-26-2013

play more adc devioushobo

YogSoth0th

07-26-2013

@Zappelins: ........ Triforce =/= GG. And for the love of god never build Triforce on Zed again.

RaptorJesusss

07-26-2013

@Iai8 Keep playing ranked, no matter how you do, the more you play the more you improve. Also watching streams helps a ton.

Resolude

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesusss View Post
@Iai8 Keep playing ranked, no matter how you do, the more you play the more you improve. Also watching streams helps a ton.
Try going Shyv on Vayne after you get BotRK. I find it extremely effective at spiking her mid game power.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@Resolude
You seem to play adc very very well, Keep playing it and climbing.
I hate banshees veil as an item i dont think its that great on anybody, especially adcs
when mercial is in the game.

Khere

07-26-2013

Tips Pleaseeeee

Riot Socrates

Systems Designer

07-26-2013
18 of 18 Riot Posts

@Bysanity, consider playing more games on a ranked 3s or 5s team. You're obviously very skilled and could go far.

Also consider running Trynd top. It looks like you are strong top lane and Trynd can carry hard if you split push.

Strawberi

07-26-2013

@Riot Socrates
Thank you. c:

On Caitlyn after you get IE and Shiv, Its probably not a good idea to get another zeal, Try going for blood thirster or LW. If you're losing go for a defensive item. Shiv and zerker greaves give you enough attack speed. Although it seems to work for you.
on that Zac game, it looked like your team had enough damage, so i would assume going tanky. (Ancient golem, Locket, Bulwark, etc) would've been a way better choice.

Not much to go on as a lot of your games are aram or customs.

Walter H White

07-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khere View Post
Tips Pleaseeeee
I'll start with your most recent game. Don't rush nashoor's tooth on Diana. Situationally you may want a couple dorans, abysall, or hourglass first, but never start nashoor's tooth, it's not even a great item to build on her. Get a pure tanky ap build with maybe some mpen.

You don't have a ton of ranked stats to go off, but it looks like you are doing alright, try playing some more games and see if you improve.

Also, try farming better, especially in 5s games. 189 cs on a mid champ at 40 min is pitifully low.

Otherwise I'll give you the same advice I give to all silver's: Buy more wards, watch the minimap more, and focus on objectives/farming over kills/chasing. Don't be afraid to get defensive items on carries as 3rd or 4th items to help you survive longer in fights.