Why isn't Bortk melee only?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-24-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasurewizard View Post
This seems like an easy fix that would work well. Why hasn't it been done?
The goal of the item was to beat health stacking, not for melee only to beat health stacking.

I know we're nerfing the active in a coming patch, because it's too good for ranged champion kiting.

Malefic Vision

07-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
The goal of the item was to beat health stacking, not for melee only to beat health stacking.

I know we're nerfing the active in a coming patch, because it's too good for ranged champion kiting.
Tons of logic! I like it. Took your time though lol.

FujiyamaNoMokou

07-24-2013

Quote:

Are we going to see X% speed steal if ranged and X% for melee or are you guys playing around with something else.

Mayobe

07-24-2013

Quote:

: /

I suppose that addresses the biggest issue, but it still looks screwy in terms of efficiency when you hold it up next to BT.

Anyway...

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...27s_Bloodrazor

ManDudeMcDudeman

07-24-2013

Quote:

What about Iceborn then? It shares a similar situation to BORK.

Jikker

07-24-2013

It offers a lifesteal + AD option instead of just having BT and gives AS for more AS heavy champions. The only issue is the active which is getting nerfed a bit. Making it melee only would hurt a lot of ADC range champions more than you might realize.

Riot needs to fix the active, not turn it into melee.

FineyLeee

07-24-2013

Quote:
Is that why you added a MS steal to it?

Careful Ima Trap

07-24-2013

Quote:

Why not do this BEFORE you nerf Vayne? Vayne's power comes from rushing BoTRK, by nerfing the slow you are severely (and justifiably) nerfing Vayne... Youre gonna hit her with two seperate nerfs and she's not going to compare to other safe ADCs. :\

Arduno

07-24-2013

Quote:

Why not change Botrk active to something simmilair to ghostblade active?

Mayobe

07-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduno View Post
Why not change Botrk active to something simmilair to ghostblade active?
That would be worse...