@Morello Poppy

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cether

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I'd like an entire rework, though with the scope, I'd like to wait until the art pipeline catches it. It's my prediction that, gameplay wise, Poppy is next "new Eve" after Heimer.

We won't remove the wall slam. Too cool to scrap.
Pretty sure Shaco is percieved as the "new Eve" at this point in time. No one is happy to have a Shaco on their team.

Cards and Dice

07-19-2013

People claiming Poppy's ult is ridiculous should look at Kayle's ult then. Not only is the invincible person invincible to ALL DAMAGE, Kayle can cast it on someone else too.

Skaliton

07-19-2013

but is it at least fixed? the amount of times the air counts as a wall while actual walls don't is kind of silly

I really hope you made her fun and playable (I'm mostly concerned that she turned into another generic bruiser)

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaliton View Post
but is it at least fixed? the amount of times the air counts as a wall while actual walls don't is kind of silly

I really hope you made her fun and playable (I'm mostly concerned that she turned into another generic bruiser)
We could fix a lot about the wall thing if we recoded the skill (in a relaunch, we need to anyhow) since we have better tech today.

Troy242621

07-19-2013

Quote:
I'd like an entire rework, though with the scope, I'd like to wait until the art pipeline catches it. It's my prediction that, gameplay wise, Poppy is next "new Eve" after Heimer.

And Diplomatic Immunity?

Galactic Teemo

07-19-2013

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Don't nerf her man, nerf Irelia, or Vlad, or uhh... Pantheon!

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy242621 View Post
And Diplomatic Immunity?
That skill is first on the chopping block. I'd RATHER make it Kayle ult - at least it'd be understandable.

Cancertology

07-19-2013

Quote:

@Morello: Are you going to make her ult more viable in lane? Or is she going to remain mainly a teamfight aggressor?

PeachsProperty

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic Teemo View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Don't nerf her man, nerf Irelia, or Vlad, or uhh... Pantheon!

the nerf irelia bit needs to go to "rework" as nerf after nerf would eventually kill her

IVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

07-19-2013

Quote:

Heimer looks like spongbob

12345612 ... 16