Tf changes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2013

How can you call it Loaded Dice when it's 1-6? Shouldn't it be 2-6?

jmspIat

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
TF's old passive is basically tons of free power to the whole team, and it adds no new gameplay. The new passive doesn't add a ton more gameplay, but at least reins it in to something manageable (and more satisfying for TF players).

I know it's not as much of an issue in solo queue, but TF needs some kind of nerf. This is, literally, the nicest and friendliest nerf that could be done.
why is janna allowed to keep her global MS passive? she has been highest win rate in the game for nearly a full year now and her popularity rises every day. i wouldn't be surprised if her passive is the largest contributor to her monstrous win rate.

you guys have said how much you hate invisible power, janna is the most blatant offender of this. it's pretty ridiculous how her entire team gets 2 movement speed quints for free. now consider that it can mean the difference between your top lane getting first blood or him feeding first blood to the enemy top laner. with how quickly top lane snowballs out of control, this can really swing the outcome of a match.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
2 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slarg232 View Post
Meanwhile Janna keeps her move speed bonus to the global team, right?
I'm not sure why we haven't changed this one - though I expect people to lose their minds when we do.

Prepare your bodies, that passive will eventually be out of the game.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
3 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1bda2483858a306b35277 View Post
why is janna allowed to keep her global MS passive? she has been highest win rate in the game for nearly a full year now and her popularity rises every day.

you guys have said you hate invisible power, janna is the most blatant offender of this. it's pretty ridiculous how her entire team gets 2 movement speed quints for free, especially when you consider it can mean the difference between your top lane getting first blood or him feeding first blood. with how much top lane snowballs, this can really swing the outcome of a match.
I agree. I think the answer is we just haven't gotten to it yet.

A Retarded Clown

07-19-2013

Quote:
TF's old passive is basically tons of free power to the whole team, and it adds no new gameplay. The new passive doesn't add a ton more gameplay, but at least reins it in to something manageable (and more satisfying for TF players).

I know it's not as much of an issue in solo queue, but TF needs some kind of nerf. This is, literally, the nicest and friendliest nerf that could be done.
you know...for nerfing the global amount the amount tf gets needs to be increased...

IS1d1292493e47b4417f0d6

07-19-2013

Quote:

Meanwhile Elise and Jayce get a slap on the wrist. Your move priorities.

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
4 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
How can you call it Loaded Dice when it's 1-6? Shouldn't it be 2-6?
You assume the chance is equally weighted

FA Aokiji

07-19-2013

You should give him something meaningful, with gameplay. No one has ties to that passive, nor does it serve any fantasy. Just please give him something that's interesting and more engaging.

Edit; What I mean to say is, could you make him interesting, the way you make your new characters interesting? If you're gonna "touch" him, then why not do it the serious way, instead of the half-ass way?

Morello

Lead Designer

07-19-2013
5 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1d1292493e47b4417f0d6 View Post
Meanwhile Elise and Jayce get a slap on the wrist. Your move priorities.
Are you going to have a real conversation, or endlessly snipe? Your choice - if you want to engage, do so constructively (your pattern of threads is constant complaints with little value).

Hipsteresque

07-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by morello View Post
you assume the chance is equally weighted
o.o

I feel like Poppy's passive has invisible power but she is just really bad... Do you guys have any plans for Poppy? or is she just going to be left alone in the dark dark cave she's currently in?

12345612 ... 44