Smaller Scoreboard

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evermore930

12-13-2009

Simple idea here, why not implement a smaller scoreboard that can be viewed without blocking much of the main display?

One thing I miss from dota was the ability to easily bring up a scoreboard showing rez timers while still being able to see the map. I like how the LoL scoreboard contains a yes/no on ult cooldowns, and the item builds of the players, but its annoying to have to open it up to see rez timers, then close it again!

(Of course, as is murphy's law, whenever you do this is when someone decides it would be a good time to gank you)

NoOtherDestiny

12-13-2009

HoN has a screen for what you describe to. You hit a button up the top right and then it'd drop down a small box which shows all the players, their champion/hero portrait, the name, their K/D/A and if they are dead, their respawn timers. Now whether all this info should be displayed (enemy respawn timers) would be up to the devs, but it was handy to see, made it easy to see who was dead, who was which character, how everyone was doing and how long until the dead people respawn.

I'd love to see this implemented, it makes it easier to play pub games. I often talk to someone and not always know which character they are, and having a box that tells me would be great.

Felipethegreat

12-13-2009

I agree, a smaller scoreboard in the upper left or right hand corner would make life easier. Even a scoreboard with just Team Kills would be beneficial in my opinion.

Rayven

UX Designer

12-13-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the thoughts.

I'd like to allow customization of the mini-board in the upper right. You'd be able to add or remove things like team kills, minion kills, full kda, timers, (maybe even bounty) etc. All through check boxes in the options menu.

Not sure when we'd get to it, but it's part of the HUD customizations I'd like to add.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

12-14-2009

that would be awesome Rayven