A Wild Knifecat Appears! (Rengar Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trevorwhatever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlmutter View Post
Ap rengar was the stuff of nightmares.
it still works

Dredge Mammus

07-15-2013

-Do you identify Rengar's playstyle as one that would be a particularly good fit in the jungle? What improvements would you like to see be made for his jungle?: Rengar's character seems very in tune to jungling, so I'd hope he be more of a jungler than he is now (currently he can barely survive the jungle, and his ganks are only strong IF you meet the conditions of 5 ferocity and the enemy is near a bush). I think increasing his survivability in the jungle would greatly help.

-What is appealing to you about the defensive boost Rengar receives from Battle Roar? I'd like to change this from just flat Armor and Magic Resistance to something that can be situationally more powerful and makes him less 'wall of stats': Currently, with the numbers so low, it's kind of a minimal change. I don't know how strong it would make him, but a percentage reduction from incoming damage might be nice.

-What types of improvements or changes would you like to see be made to Bonetooth Necklace? Ideally i'd like to see this moved away from a 'stat-stick' and embrace more unique enhancements like his 'Increases Leap Range by 150': The item suffers from the same problem the other snowball items have, but at an extreme. A Rengar that gets fed will be nearly unstoppable with the item, while a Rengar doing decently/bad will find 0 use for it. The early kill stacks aren't very noticeable, while the higher end stacks are amazing. I don't know what to do on this, apologies.

Docta Grim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2013

his heal is kinda problematic, perhaps make it heal for a % of his missing health? That's just my two cents for him in top lane.

N0NES OF DAMAGE

07-15-2013

Of all things, I just wish bonetooth didn't give so much free attack damage. Makes it fairly cost effective even if Rengar isn't stacking too well.

Dongerium Era

07-15-2013

make bonetooth necklace more expensive and be more rewarding to make it something that is unique instead of a 800 gold brutalizer. Also i would like to make him gain some kind of health base stat increase to help his jungler sustain because it isnt very good as of now. Also i think triple q needs to stay in the game to keep rengar at a high skill cap. I prefer him being played as an assassin and not as a tank

spartanawasp

07-15-2013

Small rewards for every kill when you have Bonetooth Necklace.

purpLol

07-15-2013

Make rengars E longer range and a skill shot and adjust ratios (slow duration/stun duration) to be on par with elise stun etc. Reduce CD on his ult a tiny bit and I like the bonetooth change idea. Longer range on bush jumping would be nice.

Patchouli Kush

07-15-2013

Please don't rework rengar into a bruiser, he is an assassin. Why do you guys have so much of a ****ing problem with levelling a spell making it scale even harder? Why did you change leblanc ult, and now rengar's q? Rengar players do not want what you want.

Avynx

07-15-2013

he's too sexy

AdamAndrews

07-15-2013

I think he need jungle buffs.
I agree Rengar does need higher sustained damage at the cost of burst. I just don't think he's that great of a champion lategame for this reason.