Sivir update

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 34
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Velanis

Recruiter

07-10-2013

I know she's not that popular of a champ, but she's one of my personal favorites.

Any new news on what's being done with her rework?

Maybe a teaser? I'm super excited for it!

Chun Li

07-10-2013

Patience my friend. IronStylus said he has his focus on her now since the Yi Relaunch is nearing it's close.

Soon.

Velanis

Recruiter

07-10-2013

AHHHH can't wait.

Savage Winter

07-10-2013

finally.... its been what... a couple years?

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

07-10-2013
1 of 48 Riot Posts

BEGIN HEAVY DISCLAIMERS ABOUT TIMELINES, EXPECTATIONS and FEATURES!

Good progress has been made. Her base is currently modeled, textured and being animated. Particle work is also progressing. This does not mean there's a timeline for release, but this is the stage we're at. Once the base is mostly done, her skins will be implemented. Those hi-rez models however are complete and awaiting low-rez conversion and retopo. After that they'll get rigged and go in for animation.

I will say this much: From what we've been seeing so far, I'm extremely impressed with what the team has made. She feels like the same character, but with massively updated aesthetics, though we've significantly added fidelity and new flavors into her. Animations especially. They go miles in terms of reinforcing the character and generally just making for a beautiful product. She feels like a single character where before she was open to a thousand interpretations.

(She's also super sexy now in a warrior princess sorta way)

Morior Invictis

07-10-2013

The bird said sivir rework coming in patch 3.10!

Significance

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

Good progress has been made. Her base is currently modeled, textured and being animated. Particle work is also progressing. This does not mean there's a timeline for release, but this is the stage we're at. Once the base is mostly done, her skins will be implemented. Those hi-rez models however are complete and awaiting low-rez conversion and retopo. After that they'll get rigged and go in for animation.

I will say this much: From what we've been seeing so far, I'm extremely impressed with what the team has made. She feels like the same character, but with massively updated aesthetics, though we've significantly added fidelity and new flavors into her. Animations especially. They go miles in terms of reinforcing the character and generally just making for a beautiful product. She feels like a single character where before she was open to a thousand interpretations.

Omg sivir. ='D

Zoro The Otter

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post

Important question: did her boomerangs get bigger and can we expect more phantom dancers?

ˆMakotoˆ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-10-2013

How soon do you think we will see what her visual updates look like. (days, weeks, or months?)

Alvaro

07-10-2013

Show us her please! I really wanna see her

1234511 ... 34