Pantheon Ultimate Bug

First Riot Post
12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterOfBots

11-08-2010

Sry for the Repost, but i am not seeing the destination circle where Pantheons ult land.

I have no idea if I'm the only one, or if its happening to others. I think its been happening since last patch, so if im the not the only one experiencing the problem, can you guys fix it

thx

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

11-08-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Is this on Summoner's Rift or Twisted Treeline?

Angel0FChaos

11-09-2010

Im getting the same bug in summoners rift. I was solo ashe, and as soon as path got his ult he used on me mid. I had no warning at all. I was alone, then the next moment path was humping my back.
I QQed in all chat that the AOE circle never appeared, which gave him the idea to ult me whenever I was alone for the rest of the game. At least 3 times he ulted me and not once did I see his AOE circle.

Thundarianjunk

11-09-2010

same problem, summoners rift. the circle doesn't appear, however, right before he actually drops in you see the animation for him falling from the sky. the animation lasts maybe half a second, and then he drops in another half a second or so later.

made it fairly impossible to not be hit by him

Atraii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I've noticed several posts addressing the issue in Twisted Treeline, but this issue is not the same. Pantheon's skyfall ring simply does not appear at all, even just part of it or for a split second; it was never there. You can play as him too, it makes no difference, the ring is not visible. I've noticed the problem since the Le Blanc patch, but I'm not sure what actually started it. Is there any way to fix this issue?

agumike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2010

I could see it just fine on Summoner's Rift. And the Panth was on the opposite team. However it still yet needs to be fixed on Twisted Treeline where it only appears on the walls and not the floor itself

Angel0FChaos

11-09-2010

Bumping this

icelordulmo

11-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel0FChaos View Post
Im getting the same bug in summoners rift. I was solo ashe, and as soon as path got his ult he used on me mid. I had no warning at all. I was alone, then the next moment path was humping my back.
I QQed in all chat that the AOE circle never appeared, which gave him the idea to ult me whenever I was alone for the rest of the game. At least 3 times he ulted me and not once did I see his AOE circle.
I've gotten this as well.

Darkcorpse

11-10-2010

Bump

Porophiler

11-10-2010

Wait... so I got this too I think so, haven't play Pantheon for a while. Because I remember once I was running a way. Nothing warned me, I just got popped out. and it doesn't make lag though.

12345 ... 10