Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonStryker

07-08-2013

JUST KEEP THE SIDEBOOb

RiotSilver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Splash Artist

07-08-2013
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaibutsu797 View Post
I'm a bit disappointed that Trundle is getting new splash next. Karma was reworked before him, and will she get any new splash? Traditional Karma is one of, if not the worst splash in the game.
Hey dude,

So I may not have been clear when I made that last post. Karma would be included in that list of high priority splash reworks. Any skins that have been visually updated where the splash does not accurately represent the skin will be a high priority once we start to address skin splashes.

DowncastHarp

07-08-2013

I always get excited for new splash art updates! I think the splashed themselves add a LOT of appeal to champs/skins. Plus some of them make for really awesome wallpapers.

catraven

07-08-2013

pls keep akali's adorable, cute masked face

EbonyJim

07-08-2013

Silver do you have any information on Pre-void Kassadin?

I purchased the skin cause he looks so badass in the splash. But when you get in game.... *trembles*

Icfehr

07-08-2013

Cool nice to know the splash team has our back. On a side note is a new splash art for Evelynn. she is one of the old champions in league and her classic and shadow eve skins look very different in terms of how much effort was put into the skin splash art.

Gotanychimsphere

07-08-2013

Inb4 Akali gets a double mastectomy.

RiotColdburger

Concept/Splash Artist

07-08-2013
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Akali is not my main. All though I do appreciate good art, lighting, composition of handsome female anatomy posed in extreme circumstances - and I know Silver will do this justice.

Just saying we are on it! Patience summoners

Kaiser499

07-08-2013

Make sure Akali keeps her side boob when you make the new splash art.

Netteh

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotColdburger View Post
Akali is not my main. All though I do appreciate good art, lighting, composition of handsome female anatomy posed in extreme circumstances - and I know Silver will do this justice.

Just saying we are on it! Patience summoners

Extreme circumstances as in Morganas splash art or as in Crimson Akalis splash art