Akali Splash Art

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sonnington

07-07-2013

The default splash art is ugly and not in the general art style of the rest the champs. When do we get a new Akali splash art?

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2013

as soon as atrocities like sion get fixed

Logios

07-07-2013

Also, fix crimson akali splash so her femur isn't broken

Ploopy Ploopy

07-07-2013

B..But sideboob OP

Sonnington

07-07-2013

I love that side boob! But it isn't shown off in the splash art anyway.

The current splash art makes her look like a cow. I dunno, the way her boobs are hanging and the way her head is tilted. I makes me imagine she's also mooing.

RiotSilver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Splash Artist

07-08-2013
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!

o Invis o

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSilver View Post
Dudes!

Akali is definitely a splash that we're looking to have reworked very soon. I'm actually already in the process of working on it and I'm pretty stoked to say that it should reflect her game-play a lot more than the one currently in game (akali is my main).

It's gonna take a little bit of time, but we will be getting to every base splash that doesn't meet our current quality standards as well as the ones we feel don't quite fit the character. Bear with us, and definitely keep sending your feedback!

Peace out!
Thanks for stopping by

guiltui

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
thanks,can u fix shen splash too? its feels kinda outdated.

Icebender

07-08-2013

Quote:
Dudes!

Peace out!
When you said "peace out" I pictured you teleporting away as pfe

Alvaro

07-08-2013

Hey man do shaco's too!

1234511 ... 24