Korea's had Jayce Permabanned months before we did

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verandure

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
ogn stream subscribers have access to the vods, so if that includes you then you can watch the blast vs ozone games from 2 days ago. otherwise, you can watch today's games live in about 30 minutes. :3

btw, the matches are:
skt t1 vs lg im #2
kt bullets vs mig blitz

link is http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet if you didn't already have it.
Thanks for the link, I was looking for it on twitch... I'm used to pre-game shows and the sort. It'll be interesting watching without English casters. =P

Dr Bloo D Ninja

07-05-2013

made an oopsie

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

07-05-2013
4 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Is Wukong used at all in korea?
not sure what is pick/ban rates are on their live servers offhand, but he doesn't see much play in the competitive scene. personally i think that zac, kennen, and renekton would all get picked over him in premades for top lane—wukong does have some unique strengths, but i don't think they're needed given the current stable of champions commonly picked for competitive.

i think he's very successful in solo queue though—i don't keep up on those numbers very much, but wukong has reliably been a solid champion iirc.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

07-05-2013
5 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandure View Post
Thanks for the link, I was looking for it on twitch... I'm used to pre-game shows and the sort. It'll be interesting watching without English casters. =P
the casting is in english (for that stream anyway). it's the same pair that have been doing it for months: montecristo and doa. they also sometimes have a translator available to translate the post-game interviews—it's really convenient since i don't speak korean! :3

Borigrad

07-05-2013

So i went to leaguepedia for Malz to check his pro scene history. He was picked once in the Asian scene and lost. Twice in EU as a jungler and lost once.

Just making sure Malz was still as ****ty as everyone knows he is. He is don't worry guys.

Edit: Oh wait no i found it, last week, he played Malz they lost both games and there was a huge controversy in regards to if he was picking Malzahar on purpose as a troll pick to lose the game. Seriously can't make that up.

The Fizznity

07-05-2013

Dominion has known he was broken since release. Just saying.

ThisTimeForREALS

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
So i went to leaguepedia for Malz to check his pro scene history. He was picked once in the Asian scene and lost. Twice in EU as a jungler and lost once.

Just making sure Malz was still as ****ty as everyone knows he is. He is don't worry guys.

Edit: Oh wait no i found it, last week, he played Malz they lost both games and there was a huge controversy in regards to if he was picking Malzahar on purpose as a troll pick to lose the game. Seriously can't make that up.
Don't talk if you didn't watch the game.

Verandure

07-05-2013

Korea knew I was watching and decided to troll me with a fake Malzahar pick... I feel.... sad now.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

07-05-2013
6 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verandure View Post
Korea knew I was watching and decided to troll me with a fake Malzahar pick... I feel.... sad now.
they hovered on him for so long, too. ; _ ;

picks/bans for game 1 attached for anyone interested:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg game1_picks.jpg (771.2 KB, 869 views)

BlargCow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2013

rickless abandon I don't want to derail the thread but you're the only red online and I don't want to keep spam bumping my thread. can you please acknowledge this bug:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3602876