Korea's had Jayce Permabanned months before we did

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hillarie

07-05-2013

I'm spamming the **** out of my ranked games with the next champion they have on perma ban status. They did it with Kha and Zed before as well, I wonder what they have on permaban status besides Jayce right now.

Hey, my first red. Cool.

LordTobiothan

07-05-2013

It happened at the same time for jayce, he was only banned for being new (which is mandatory in korea), and was "discovered" and became perma ban everywhere.

Mirror

07-05-2013

Meanwhile, Mordekaiser is #3 highest win rate in Brazil. (No joke.)

different regions different metas sis

supnmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2013

I've heard that Rammus is permabanned in Korean solo queue games.

Coincidentally, he's remained of the highest win rate champions for months in NA solo queue.

Zombie Horze

07-05-2013

While you have a point keep in mind that the reasons koreans perma ban some champs is different than why we ban some. You dont wanna pick someone they have on perma status and then realize its just cause they can push really hard

Hillarie

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Horze View Post
While you have a point keep in mind that the reasons koreans perma ban some champs is different than why we ban some. You dont wanna pick someone they have on perma status and then realize its just cause they can push really hard
Everyone said Jayce was OP because he can "Split push really hard and easy with their meta" and that's why he was banned in Korea, oh the irony when they came back two months later complaining that his kit has everything and that it wasn't just wave clear.

Hillarie

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror View Post
Meanwhile, Mordekaiser is #3 highest win rate in Brazil. (No joke.)

different regions different metas sis
Brazil isn't the one smashing all the other nations at league and always onto the next thing like Korea is. I was making the point that they usually know what's way too strong before it even comes over to these servers. The reason Jayce was banned in Korea/is banned now, is the same reason we're banning him.

Nores

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Horze View Post
pushing really hard seems valid reason to me

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-05-2013

That's impressive, since I'm pretty sure Jayce has been a regular ban for close to his entire lifetime in LoL. I remember like a small phase when he came out and once after he got his big nerf where people BRIEFLY considered him not to be god of the gods, and that's about it.

Gespens

07-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
That's impressive, since I'm pretty sure Jayce has been a regular ban for close to his entire lifetime in LoL. I remember like a small phase when he came out and once after he got his big nerf where people BRIEFLY considered him not to be god of the gods, and that's about it.
3 Nerfs

Removal of flat damage on Thundering Blow
Mana Costs
Damage on a few other skills

After each one it has taken a while to rebalance him/figure out how to do it.

Back after his bug fixes, it was agreed that you ignore W and R and go bruiser.
After mana costs, he was weak until S3 actually started (World's used a patch where he was still strong, but before PreS3, he was a bit underwhelming), but could be worked around by playing him the same as before- high poke and tanky DPS.
Now it is Muramana Poke/Push build

12345 ... 6