If 3.9 Doesn't Come Out By July 4th....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jigglypuff

07-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Sorry folks, I wish I had better news. In truth, I just wanted to make sure people didn't hang around holding their breath. Wrangling software can be a tricky business sometimes, and everyone in the office is committed to making sure that 3.9 provides a great experience, even if that means waiting a little longer.
Not to put my foot in my mouth, but what's there to wait on? Is it something not finished or we waiting to have everything thats mentioned in the patch or something like that? Some glitch perhaps?

Destroyer Verniy

07-04-2013

rito pls

MrMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by damiya View Post
sorry folks, i wish i had better news. In truth, i just wanted to make sure people didn't hang around holding their breath. Wrangling software can be a tricky business sometimes, and everyone in the office is committed to making sure that 3.9 provides a great experience, even if that means waiting a little longer.
Name:  7aef485ceb93bc4e91abd7dc71221773.jpg
Views: 3663
Size:  119.5 KB

Burnt N Crispy

07-04-2013

Whelp, on the bright side, you could be in a worse situation. Take mine for example. You could be leaving the state for ten days on the road going about, unable to access a computer of any sort and miss the sale, let alone try SGU.

Always remember someone out there has it worse than you. In this case, I'll take the hit.

Jigglypuff

07-04-2013

and another one gone and another one gone and another one bites the dust
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻) ... (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻) ... (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻) ...

Killrazor

07-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Koopa View Post
Not to put my foot in my mouth, but what's there to wait on? Is it something not finished or we waiting to have everything thats mentioned in the patch or something like that? Some glitch perhaps?
holiday for the americans.

Damiya

Technical Analyst

07-04-2013
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Koopa View Post
Pesky bugs in my precious codes, mostly.

Basically we needed to have a perfect build all cooked up and ready to deploy before the weekend but that didn't work out as planned. There's an incredible amount of risk in trying to release something on a weekend; what if things go wrong? Weekends are our peak time and, while any downtime is unacceptable, downtime during the weekends is catastrophic.

Now add in a 4 day weekend in the US and well, it's just not something where we want to gamble with your access to the servers. Believe me, I can't wait to go super goku turtle hairdo with the rest of y'all, but protecting the integrity of the live service over a holiday weekend is always very important

Noric

07-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damiya View Post
Pesky bugs in my precious codes, mostly.

Basically we needed to have a perfect build all cooked up and ready to deploy before the weekend but that didn't work out as planned. There's an incredible amount of risk in trying to release something on a weekend; what if things go wrong? Weekends are our peak time and, while any downtime is unacceptable, downtime during the weekends is catastrophic.

Now add in a 4 day weekend in the US and well, it's just not something where we want to gamble with your access to the servers. Believe me, I can't wait to go super goku turtle hairdo with the rest of y'all, but protecting the integrity of the live service over a holiday weekend is always very important
Will debugging work continue during weekend or is that delayed to next week?

Hawkeye VII

07-04-2013

They're nice deep fried in olive oil. But you must remove the fur before it tains the oil. tad bit of salt and dump it in the oil. Wait for 10 minuts and you're ready to eat the poro.

=D

KSolaire

07-04-2013

;(