Invisible Champs, Creeps, Towers, Nexus etc.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a wild Focus

07-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGNinjatoine View Post
I uninstalled Razer synapse, and it fixed the issue. There was a recent update that is causing the issue it looks like. Cheers.
Have you let Razer know that the update caused an issue with running LoL? I'll head over to their website to talk with their support to see if they can make a fix.

Brentmeister, I've also tried uninstalling Synapse, it seems to work. If it helps, I'll dig through the Razer updates to find which update Razer users SHOULDN'T update to, and I've already emailed Razer themselves to try and address the issue.

Edit/Update:

The version of Synapse 2.0 causing this issue is v.1.13. This is the default download from the Razer website. DO NOT UPDATE Synapse either, seeing as the last version that worked properly was v1.12. I'm currently running Synapse 2.0 v1.10, and League is working fine for me.

Zeot

07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGNinjatoine View Post
I uninstalled Razer synapse, and it fixed the issue. There was a recent update that is causing the issue it looks like. Cheers.
So uninstalling razer will fix the bug? Ill tr that

a wild Focus

07-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianLightning View Post
So uninstalling razer will fix the bug? Ill tr that
Yes, uninstalling Synapse 2.0 will fix the bug. Just make sure that if you decide to re-download Synapse, make sure it's a version earlier that 1.13. I currently use 1.10 and League works fine again.

iGNinjatoine

07-03-2013

Glad i could help =D !!

IsotopeU

07-03-2013

Yes, that works for me. Apparently, ppl here all have Razer synapse 2.0 installed in their Mac. XD

Thank you IGNinjatoine

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

07-03-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

... so weird... I'll see what we can do to look into this on our end too.

Shock of Ages

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2013

Hey Brentmeister, this used to happen on high settings on the Boompje Mac client. I'm not sure if the two were related, but perhaps Boompje could help?

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2013

I just want to say...

Today my loading screen FROZE. So I alt+F4 to close it and hit reconnect. THEN, after I loaded the game and got in game. I had this problem. IN RANKED, so I had to alt+F4 and reload again to finally be able to play. Mine fixed after a reload.

This **** is why you NEED a pause button. I really hope you fix it, but in the meantime adding something like a pause button would really help when these stupid bugs appear. Especially in an environment which is supposed to be for "serious play".

SenorProe

07-08-2013

Confirmed, uninstalling Synapse worked. Thanks all who contributed!

TechForLizardz

08-28-2013

Same here! I'm just glad I'm not the only one XD.