Types of players who win games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mermin

12-12-2009

you missed the rager - thats me

Pred8or

12-12-2009

The suicidal lane partner that always gets away:

This guy lives life on the edge, he jumps into 2v1 melee fights with 1/4 health left, he tower dives at level 3, he chases an enemy to all the way to their base when all the turrets are still up, and yet every time he gets the kill and somehow manages to get away with his health bar at zero. He gets into people's heads and often turns into the 35 - 3 - 8 supercarry.

Jax, Master Yi, DR. Mundo and of course Tryndamere players come to mind.

Tikor

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by LackofCertainty View Post
Your Lord and Savior (aka Sweet Merciful Jesus):
Awesome! I find my Rammus does this most often. I've seen other's Alistars be super effective at this too.

Strangely, I played a game where my Tristana teammate saved me twice with her ult.

SaiBot

12-15-2009

Players who ping map is made of win

Livingsword

12-15-2009

Captain America: he takes control of the team early on and never stirs you wrong, you follow his every comand because it's obvious he knows what he's doing, even when your job is suicidal diversion so your Yi/Sivir can push turrets. Whenever he leaves your base you and the rest of your team naturaly gather around him as if he had just yelled "Avengers Assemble!". Just seen him in a team fight reasures you that you'll be victorious. Finaly while telling everyone what to, who to target first and so on, he never insult you for failing, will always have a "gj" ready for you and will stand his ground and die so the rest of the team can get away.

I've been in 2 games with such a player and greatly regreted not having added them to my buddy list.

Cryohazard

12-15-2009

Anyone half-decent with Alistar.

Cake Mage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2009

Haha, I always try to lead the team as good teamwork will always conquer fed players. Often games where several people fed and type /surrender at the first chance and then the vote fails, they are surprised that by following a simple plan it's easy to turn the game around.

May I introduce; T3h P|2o

The pro knows he's the best there ever was. Even when he goes 0-18-0 it's obviously his teams fault. You can find the pro trash talking the other team while his is losing a 4v5 team fight while he sits in base. The pro is the first to trash talk and the first to /surrender. God forbid you actually let the pro get a kill, you will never hear the end of it. If anyone mildly suggests something that would help him he calls them a noob cuz he's the best. THAT EVER WAS.

tenebre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake Mage View Post
May I introduce; T3h P|2o

The pro knows he's the best there ever was. Even when he goes 0-18-0 it's obviously his teams fault. You can find the pro trash talking the other team while his is losing a 4v5 team fight while he sits in base. The pro is the first to trash talk and the first to /surrender. God forbid you actually let the pro get a kill, you will never hear the end of it. If anyone mildly suggests something that would help him he calls them a noob cuz he's the best. THAT EVER WAS.
Posting in the wrong thread me thinks?

Cake Mage

12-15-2009

He wins games, for the other team

Fuertisimo

12-15-2009

Touche, Tikor, Touche.

I did post that after a night of frustrating games .