This client is so horrible...

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LSA

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzrathnosh View Post
9 years of gaming?

I've been gaming for 25 years. GOML.
grats good for you. Not sure why you think gaming for 25 years is something worth bragging about lol but power to you man. Though you'd think somebody over the age of 25 would have commented more maturely than "goml"

Ryios

06-17-2013

I've been pc gaming since May 5, 1992 (wolfenstein 3d)

florrie

06-17-2013

It really is bad. They need to overhaul it.

Kyzrathnosh

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokÝ View Post
grats good for you. Not sure why you think gaming for 25 years is something worth bragging about lol but power to you man. Though you'd think somebody over the age of 25 would have commented more maturely than "goml"
Wasn't 'bragging', it's more of a joke on the relevance of gaming 'legacy' or whatever you want to call it. Yes, the client sucks. But the devs know this and are trying to do what they can to get it on another client.. problem is that everything, EVERYTHING is invested into Adobe Air so far.

Some of the reds talked about this a while ago.. last month I think. Go digging in the Dev Tracker with the keyword 'adobe' or 'client' and you should find something relevant quickly.

Bat Fetcher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryios View Post
The client is definitely bad. Users with custom built 1200$ gaming rigs, with I52500k's, SSD's, Top end grapics cards, and Fios internet or cable internet at 50mbps+ have these problems just like everyone else.
This is really really REALLY sad.

Alphard

06-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSickle01 View Post
Is this how you normally communicate?
ikr,

0_0 people these days

VincentK McMahon

06-18-2013

Crashed 3 times in all my games today. **** this ****ing client. god riot is so greedy.

FoxAmidstStars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2013

Consider this. At the time of this game's creation Adobe AIR was all they had available to them. Do you know how hard it would be to convert their client to a different system?

TwistedBlack25

06-18-2013

..I've yet to have a single disconnect or anything, though I've only played four or five weeks.

TofuSnapDragon

06-18-2013

We have all seen patches go horribly wrong...now imagine what its going to be like with a whole new client.....

12345612 ... 17