Can't Log Out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentle Jack

06-12-2013

I am having a problem with the Mac Beta where when I try to log out, the tiny clock just spins and spins and it does not log me out. This started today (patch release) and the only way I have found to exit is to force quit the application. This has happened twice today. I will check again later to see if it continues to do this.

I am on a Mac Pro - 2.66 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon - OS version 10.8.3 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 512 MB - 3GB 1066 MHz DDR3 ECC

I do not seem to have the LOL PRB folder in my Applications folder...

Adamosaur

06-12-2013

I have this problem too whenever I try to exit. I end up having to forcequit (through activity monitor) since it starts to suck up more and more of my cpu. I've left it like that for 5 minutes until I had to forcequit it (to do other things on the computer).
For the OP, to open the PRB folder, you need to right click on League of Legends, and click "show package contents." Then click Contents, LOL, RADS for the launcher and kernal logs.

djcrouton

06-12-2013

Yeah, same problem with mine since applying the lol update. Everything runs fine but I need to force quit the application to exit.

Vesperbell

06-13-2013

Same deal for me!

Gentle Jack

06-13-2013

One problem seems to be that it sticks trying to do "Logging out of PVP.net chat." with the spinning gear and no resolution of the logout. Per Activity Monitor, I was at 100%+ CPU utilization for LOL Client. It continues to send lots of packets over the network (running at about 185 KBytes/sec).

MadmanWithBox

06-14-2013

*FIX*
I was having the same problem. Deleting Malady from my item sets fixed it.
Malady was removed from the game, now there are empty boxes in your item sets where it used to be. I guess those aren't supposed to be there and they're causing the client to act up.

Gentle Jack

06-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aden1618 View Post
*FIX*
I was having the same problem. Deleting Malady from my item sets fixed it.
Malady was removed from the game, now there are empty boxes in your item sets where it used to be. I guess those aren't supposed to be there and they're causing the client to act up.
Thanks muchly. It did the trick quite well. A small slip-up in their testing, I'm glad it is easily fixed.