Why does my screen shake like a earthquake?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HermesConrad55

11-04-2010

When I try to put in my summoner spells or masteries, my screen literally shakes. Not only does it give me a headache to look at, but it also lags my selection of spells and masteries. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Manirelli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Possibly a video card issue? That is weird. Does it shake when you do anything else on your computer?

Prime Zero

11-04-2010

resize your lol window to a smaller window size. If you move your mouse to the side edge, you should be able to resize it. It's a problem that seem to came up with the recent patch. Hopefully riot will fix this in there next patch.

Saint Pariah

11-04-2010

I've been having the same issues as the OP. It's not so much an earthquake as it is a nervous twitch. While annoyance is subjective, it's quite noticeable.

I had simply assumed it was a bug brought about by this latest patch. Considering, of course, that it has never happened before the most recent patch.

Resizing and relogging hasn't helped. Reinstall will probably be on my to-do list soon though.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

11-04-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Our PvP.net team is aware of this and are working on a fix I believe.

ThunderZZZZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

Yeah my brother was having this same issue last night..weird cause on my pc i don't have this issue 0.0

ShaShouX

11-04-2010

Ah, i believ emy friend had this problem
he fixed it by turning off "Fast Terrain"
and problem done

agumike

11-04-2010

This issue was solved for many people my resizing the LoL window a few times. Best place for me to do it was login page and it fixed when it was fit-to-screen.