An ancient mystery in Runeterra

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zeke asakura1118

06-10-2013

http://www.youtube.com/user/RamiSafronov
subscribe or check it out

gentlemenshadow

06-11-2013

Ez, get a close look at a blade of the ruined king

there has to be one summoner that you can ask to get you one

Abstract Vision

06-11-2013

obviously its either aatrox or nocturne im going with aatrox thought because of the evidence put before us in the picture but I find these quite interesting

Zailistia

06-11-2013

the only guest would be some other worldly creature draw to the war that almost tore the land apart, something that has no flag or king..just something that bask in the sanguine stains that shines on its blacken blade.
the frist guest is some demon or shade of war,blood and woe or maybe a ghastly icon of the past from life lost thats whipped into some soulless husk that wounders aimmlessly looking to find meaning in blood shed. who is to say...but with the scars on the land so deep and the whatever keeps the void at bay weaken it could really be almost anything...only one thing is for sure however, its evil with a adept skill for keeping itself unknowen

super unkown

06-11-2013

Best comeback ever 1 hit nexus and i killed there kha zix and went on to penta and solo nexus i almost had a heart atack PLZ REPLY

super unkown

06-11-2013

how do u get senior rank? i think its aatrox

NeonFluxEssence

06-11-2013

yall suck league is wack and the staff suck ass ***** dick balls, i hope i get banned so i dont have to suffer playing this dumb ****ing game and the makers aof this game are ****ing nerd **** suck eat others dick while u sit in the office *****

Kremdog

06-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Ezreal View Post
[aws2=news/April_2013/post/ez-desk.jpg]news/April_2013/post/ez-desk_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Hey, everyone. Ezreal here.

Normally, I wouldn't ask for help. I've come across a lot of interesting relics in my travels, but never anything like these.

I've gathered everything on my desk for all of you to take a look. The important thing is that these relics were found all over Runeterra, and they date from different and completely unconnected eras. The thing is… they all share one similarity: they show a dark figure, clearly inhuman, wielding a jagged blade.

This is a mystery I'm not sure I want solved. From what I can gather so far, this dark figure has been at the center of many bloody conflicts and tales of war.

What do you think? Who is this figure, and what role has he played in Runeterra's history?

Oh, and if you really want to hear some of the stories about these things… I'll tell them, but some of them aren't pretty.
It's Aatrox. It has to be, right?

CARPEN0CT3M

06-11-2013

Aatrox

Troublesimm

06-12-2013

It's defintly a frog.