Mordekaiser Champion Spotlight.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scattaman

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmLeader View Post
So I just got out of game...(tried jungling for the first time.) Once you get past the fact that Mod isn't gonna get many kills, and will be stuck with assists...the new Mord isn't that bad. In fact I ended the game 4-3-23. I decided at about 30 mintutes in to invest in the occult and Mejai's spellbook.

I ended the game with about 16 stack of the book and 11 on the sword...

coupled with warmog's swift boots, and either FoN/THornamail along with one sunfire....I was not easy to kill.

It also helped that my team was good.
The changes that were made does not warrant such a drastic change in how he's played. yes his early game suck now and his end game is even worst but if I want to jungle then I'm gonna go Udyr or Olaf

I've used Mejais on the old morde before so thats nothing new but I seriously doubt that this jungling thing will catch on.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

recently made a game with the new morde, tried the uberhybrid and it worked amazingly fine.

Had
Gunblade
Mercury
Sunfire
Atma
Rylai
Abyssal

Ulti ate about 50% of ppl life, syphon dealt a good chuck of damage, i did a fearsome amount of damage with mace of spades, the lifesteal and spellvamp kept me alive along with the ultimate for enough, and W with sunfire and some ap just deals crazy amount of aoe damage, about 180 per second. Ended up losing, cause of leavers, but with a good score of about 16/10/18, something like that.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

11-03-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Quote:
I want to SEE, not HEAR how is SUPPOSED to be played.
I know this isn't the answer you're looking for but...

If we're posting about him on the forums, then you're seeing stuff about him.

If you're hearing my voice-over to the spotlight, you're hearling stuff about him.

I'm... confused.

That all said, I will be able to eventually make a Morde spotlight. Also, we aren't done with him. We will continue to assess how he's performing.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

If you're hearing my voice-over to the spotlight, you're hearling stuff about him.

I'm... confused.

That all said, I will be able to eventually make a Morde spotlight. Also, we aren't done with him. We will continue to assess how he's performing.
Gooood.

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Cool beans guys. To anyone who was as confused as I was...(just try it) try jungling, practice game, you and bots...get urself the 300gp vest thingy, and spend the rest on health pots...go for the two golems first, and ur summoner spells are prolly gonna have to be smite and ignite..
(depressing I know, but that's just the way it is..) at lvl 3 you can take out the lizard buff with the aid of a freshly coodldowned smite. and from there ur good. Farm till u hit about lvl 6 or 7, and the ganking will be easy if your team is decent.

Use the practice game to get a better feel for Mord's Ult. If you want your old edge back again, your going to have to be familiar with Mord all over again...it's like seeing a new champ and neglecting to read about it's moves just because she/he looks dumb (*cough*swain*cough*) and then getting ur arse kicked because you don't know enough about them..

I know that leBlanc is seeming really OP to some because they constantly underestimate her range.

Just saying.

Zezaru

11-03-2010

Quote:
Cool beans guys. To anyone who was as confused as I was...(just try it) try jungling, practice game, you and bots...get urself the 300gp vest thingy, and spend the rest on health pots...go for the two golems first, and ur summoner spells are prolly gonna have to be smite and ignite..
(depressing I know, but that's just the way it is..) at lvl 3 you can take out the lizard buff with the aid of a freshly coodldowned smite. and from there ur good. Farm till u hit about lvl 6 or 7, and the ganking will be easy if your team is decent.

Use the practice game to get a better feel for Mord's Ult. If you want your old edge back again, your going to have to be familiar with Mord all over again...it's like seeing a new champ and neglecting to read about it's moves just because she/he looks dumb (*cough*swain*cough*) and then getting ur arse kicked because you don't know enough about them..

I know that leBlanc is seeming really OP to some because they constantly underestimate her range.

Just saying.
Disappoint how a champion can go from "Dominate a lane" to "So bad at laning that it's better off to jungle" Not saying jungling is bad.

Smite/Ignite kind of ruins the Ghost/Ignite/Ult combo don't you think. Ghost I'd say is a necessity on Morde, along with Ignite..

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post

I'm... confused.

lmao, ty for injecting a lil humor into the forums Buddie, much appreciated

And yeah, ty so much, I am getting a far better feel for him in jungling. But if there is a better way to get his laning and mid'ing back up to a playable par, then I am all game for watching and "hearing" it. Thanks again Phreak...

(p.s) look for me on Steve's friend list(Fb)....you should add meh (Last name is Winfree)

(it'd be cool to stay in touch with you guys, I am transferring the the Pittsburgh art institue next year...and when I get out, Riot games is one of my possible job opportunities...)

ozzy6009

11-03-2010

So phreak, when are you going to start making the spotlights for the old champions again?

TheKingofEloHell

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zezaru View Post
Disappoint how a champion can go from "Dominate a lane" to "So bad at laning that it's better off to jungle" Not saying jungling is bad.

Smite/Ignite kind of ruins the Ghost/Ignite/Ult combo don't you think. Ghost I'd say is a necessity on Morde, along with Ignite..
Before the patch I was an avid supporter of three things Morde related:

1. If you don't have ignite and ghost your a nub.

2. If you start with Doran's shield or the Rejuvenation Pendant your a nub.

3. If you don't take mid or solo a lane your wasting Mord's lane owning ability.

Believe m8, I am so with you on these levels...but the glory days of THAT Mord are gone unless by some miracle you can amass the gold needed EARLY to pretend your the same Mord you were. Facts are Facts...with his "bread and butter" skill E nerfed as is, he just can't lane fearlessly anymore.

mrchoochootwain

11-03-2010

I've been able to farm with Mordekasier easily. I start out with E, then max out Q, then max E.

1234567 ... 9